Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-27-2013, 06:23 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Ugh. I ordered stuff for secret santa online. Payed the stuff right away on thursday. Like the lady at the bank took my slip from me right after I signed it. Money should have been there friday. Yesterday morning I get an Email, reminding me to pay or my order would not get processed and the stuff wouldn't be reserved for me anymore. paniked, I called them and was like uuhhh I payed a while ago and such.
And the lady on the phone goes...

"And how am I supposed to help you"?

WTF? You're costumer service. Go check where the heck my money is (I checked, the transaction was correct, and it had gone throught that thursday.)
So I tell her AGAIN what happened. and she says oh, ok. ... long silence. I then asked her if she was going to check what happened, and she goes yeah, if you really want me to.
Yes, idiot, I want you to.

So she checks and says oh, your money came in friday, I don't see what your problem is. The package is getting shipped out today.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Resident fainting goat

Thank you guys all so much for the hugs and vibes.

Some moments are better than others, I'm fine on minute and the next I'm wallowing in self pity.

I know, in the long run, it was for the best.. I couldn't handle long distance forever, especially with active duty and no communication and across the world.. but it's his dream.

It just sucks because it hurts. I was fine alone, and I read this line in poem once, "he grew roots in my rib cage".. and now it's the painful kind of extraction of someone who used to be so braided into my life.

Being with family helps, as does the sunny florida weather... I still have so much, it just hurts

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Sport Model Pug

I butchered myself and earned a trip to the nurse's office today.

Sexy eh?

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Kung Pow Fish

man **** YOU shark week. im so weak and tired and probably anemic and i know i wont eat anything for the next 3 or 4 days because i never do :C
Old 11-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Bored Now.

Nauseous as hell for the last few hours. Not fun.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

I have been a snarky hell bitch since we put Bobsie down. I'm angry about EVERYTHING. I'm tired. I can't sleep. I'm not hungry... I go between sobbing and snapping and not much else. Winnie has asked me where Bobsie is 900 times but no matter how I explain, she DOESN'T GET IT and I just end up crying all over again. Doom won't eat, he just lays on the bed all day staring off into space and snapping if another dog gets too close to him... I feel like he and I are deserving of each other with our attitudes. Literally wrote on a client's work sheet "f*** this little asshole, will not groom again". Clients don't see them, but STILL, that's not me. I don't know what's happened. I just feel so broken. She was my heart dog and now she's gone. I feel like nothing will ever be the same again... and there's not one supportive person in my family to hug me and tell me that the world hasn't ended, even though that's exactly what it feels like right now.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:10 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

So pissed off right now. So. Pissed. Off.

Seriously. Seriously?!

If this is not resolved by tomorrow, I may explode.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I am twitching. Today at work was absolutely terrible and I have to do it again tomorrow with even MORE dogs. I'm just.... I just want to cry right now. Can't wait till the holiday rush is over. I swear if I hear another dog bark I'm going to stick a fork in my brain and scramble it. Whoever says people who work at boarding kennels get to have fun and play with dogs all day needs to sit on a stick and spin.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 11-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Top Dog

Sing it sister! We had 46 drop offs today, and fun that included 4 mollys, 6 Lucys, 3 dumps in the lobby, and a dog bite that required animal control to come in. Someone will be spending thanksgiving in rabies quarentine.

No, you do ot wish you had my job.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:55 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

It's like the people that come into our shelter and go on about how they'd bring them all home if they could, and how can we stand not bringing all of them home. Oh trust me... if you worked with some of them day in/day out you'd have NO PROBLEM leaving them there.