Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Kung Pow Fish

i bought some brownie mix last night and iv been looking forward to it for DAYSSSSSSS and craving brownies so hard. tonight i finally have the energy to make them, so i do so, and put them in the oven. i go to check on them about 45 minutes later, only to find that my roommate has already removed them from the oven, cut them, and drenched the entire pan in like 40 lbs of powdered sugar. so... basically theyre ruined. im so annoyed and upset, iv been wanting brownies forever and now i dont even get them. **** everything. now i get to go to bed hungry and brownieless. **** everything
Old 11-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Coworker and I came to a sad realization today...

Crappy owners are what keeps us having a paycheck. Thanks people for being irresponsible, inept at keeping pets correctly, and above all else, not for spaying and neutering???

FYI. The "sudden hairloss" on 80% of the dogs being surrendered as of late are from FLEAS. Get some Frontline idiots.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:07 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
i bought some brownie mix last night and iv been looking forward to it for DAYSSSSSSS and craving brownies so hard. tonight i finally have the energy to make them, so i do so, and put them in the oven. i go to check on them about 45 minutes later, only to find that my roommate has already removed them from the oven, cut them, and drenched the entire pan in like 40 lbs of powdered sugar. so... basically theyre ruined. im so annoyed and upset, iv been wanting brownies forever and now i dont even get them. **** everything. now i get to go to bed hungry and brownieless. **** everything
Oh boy ... There would be hell to pay for the poor soul who messes with my chocolate ANYTHING, ESP a roommate. Is it your house or theirs? Because if I would be kicking their brownie-ruining ass right the **** out.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:10 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Errr this is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36tFp5F5WRg

It doesn't have as many letters in the alphabet. They hardly use vowels. They have their own pronunciation and it's phonetic. It's a very very old language.

I live in a predominantly welsh speaking area, and my other half's 1st language was/is welsh.

I took the liberty of translating the above using a translator:

Nid yw'n cael cymaint o lythyrau yn y wyddor. Maent yn prin yn defnyddio llafariaid. Maent yn cael eu hynganu eu hunain ac mae'n ffonetig.

Rwy'n byw mewn ardal sy'n siarad Cymraeg yn bennaf, ac mae fy hanner arall yn iaith 1af oedd / yw Cymraeg.
Cool! I have google translate and typed a few phrases in. Forgive me, I thought everyone spoke English (or a variant of it) over there.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Top Dog

I broke 2 toes last night while chasing Gambit around for his nightly spanking. It hurts like hell, but I'm more concerned that at least one of my toenails is going to fall off. If that happens, I may freak out totally.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillandSilent View Post
I broke 2 toes last night while chasing Gambit around for his nightly spanking. It hurts like hell, but I'm more concerned that at least one of my toenails is going to fall off. If that happens, I may freak out totally.

so sorry bout your toes
Old 11-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Top Dog

I hate Century Link with such a burning passion right now. They are screwing up every step up the way. I've only had service with them for under 3 MONTHS and I've called them 9 TIMES. This is absurd. I just now got a notice for disconnection because I have an unpaid total on my account THAT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO PAY because I should have credit to cover it from the last time they overcharged me. I also got charged a late fee because they FORGOT TO APPLY THE CREDIT LAST MONTH TOO. And now I can't even call to get it taken care of because it's a Sunday. I feel so disrespected, I mean a NOTICE OF DISCONNECTION!? I pay my **** on time. I am a responsible person. Pulling my hair out over here.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:44 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Ew. Tornado warning. And I'm doing laundry, which requires walking outside to get to the community washers/dryers. Please please please let me not battle a Tornado when I go to get my clothes in 15 minutes.

Also, if my power goes out I will be pissed. And if a tree limb falls on my brand spanking new car I will also be pissed. Go away, storm. It's mid-November. We're supposed to have snow, not thunder storms and tornadoes.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

I swear that I never want animals again. Buzz finally seems stable (and doing well), so now Rasza starts being picky. He is not picky normally (neither one is). I had to convince him to eat Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday night. I was tempted to bring him in to the e-vet last night but he's acting normally otherwise. This morning he ate well (not all of his food, but most of it).

I'm going to try to get him in early this week at a regular vet. I really don't want to end up at the e-vet! I really, really, hope he eats tonight.

Argh! Animals!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 11-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Top Dog

Tornado hit my home town (in IL). What the hell, Illinois. It's November