Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
I'm going to cry so hard. General Taylor brings me to tears every time, but this time...
Me too, and England, I'm not ok with this.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:00 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

The past year or so I've been really working on narrowing down what I'm looking for in my next horse and debating which breed will best deliver. I've come to a few conclusions.

#1: I just miss horses. Once it gets down to it, I don't think it really matters. I swear I was born to be around the creatures 24/7. One ride every few months is killing me.

#2: I really need to find a good (local) trainer.

#3: I want my heart horse back. Selling him was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I don't know if I will ever find another horse quite like him. Hopefully the tattoo next year will help give me some closure.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 11-16-2013, 11:53 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyxa View Post
A random man called me an irresponsible dog owner and it made me so mad that I'm still annoyed 3 days later.
I have been called a horrible, irresponsible dog owner also because I make my own raw supplements for Josefina (satin / fat balls) or because I feed them marrow bones, or because I leave them outside all day. My yard is fenced, I never leave them our if the weather is cold and rainy (if it's just rainy I do because they have a huge wrap around porch to get under) or if we are not home. People don't get that my dogs don't WANT to be inside, if I try to keep them inside, they will only do so for an hour at the most before they start asking to go back out.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Sit! Good dog.

It's one thing dear boyfriend watching the rallying... It's another thing entirely watching it in welsh language!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 11-16-2013, 03:28 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
It's one thing dear boyfriend watching the rallying... It's another thing entirely watching it in welsh language!!!
As an American, what is the different about the Welsh language? I am curious.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Top Dog

Super sick. Scratchy throat that has me gagging and coughing, no sleep at all last night. Congested and it is moving into my chest. Bleh. Do. Not. Want.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
As an American, what is the different about the Welsh language? I am curious.
Errr this is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36tFp5F5WRg

It doesn't have as many letters in the alphabet. They hardly use vowels. They have their own pronunciation and it's phonetic. It's a very very old language.

I live in a predominantly welsh speaking area, and my other half's 1st language was/is welsh.

I took the liberty of translating the above using a translator:

Nid yw'n cael cymaint o lythyrau yn y wyddor. Maent yn prin yn defnyddio llafariaid. Maent yn cael eu hynganu eu hunain ac mae'n ffonetig.

Rwy'n byw mewn ardal sy'n siarad Cymraeg yn bennaf, ac mae fy hanner arall yn iaith 1af oedd / yw Cymraeg.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 11-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Top Dog

If people don't stop acting like idiots today, I just might explode. And I have a very high tolerance for idiocy.

Good freaking lord.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 11-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
The past year or so I've been really working on narrowing down what I'm looking for in my next horse and debating which breed will best deliver. I've come to a few conclusions.

#1: I just miss horses. Once it gets down to it, I don't think it really matters. I swear I was born to be around the creatures 24/7. One ride every few months is killing me.

#2: I really need to find a good (local) trainer.

#3: I want my heart horse back. Selling him was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I don't know if I will ever find another horse quite like him. Hopefully the tattoo next year will help give me some closure.
*looks innocent*
Old 11-16-2013, 05:35 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

ARGH.

My lease was up on my car. The original plan was to buy said car from the dealership, as leasing again is not an option at this point (and not something I want to do long term anyway).

I walked out of the dealership with a new car.

I know why I bought the car. It makes perfect sense. My parents and my older brother (who worked at a dealership) agree that it also makes perfect sense.

Screw decisions that you make on a whim. They suck. Especially when said decisions are made without any input from your partner, because they can't give input.

Now I feel this huge pit of anxiety and regret, even though I KNOW it wasn't a bad decision.

WTF. Make it go away.