Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I just tried to Zumba with the kinect. I have discovered two things.

1.) Giant puppy running around the living room does not help the kinect function.
2.) I can NOT dance. I have no hand/feet/leg coordination. I'll be going, "LOOK, I'M DOING IT" with my legs and then realize my arms aren't moving.

le sigh
try the stupid dance matt thing they had for the stupid things, they were sooo hard, you know for those of us who have 0 rhythm, I'm really sad to watch doing those things LOL.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:48 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I just tried to Zumba with the kinect. I have discovered two things.

1.) Giant puppy running around the living room does not help the kinect function.
2.) I can NOT dance. I have no hand/feet/leg coordination. I'll be going, "LOOK, I'M DOING IT" with my legs and then realize my arms aren't moving.

le sigh
LOL oh my word... My dogs are always taking over my games with their wagging tails lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Top Dog

This will be Sean McCann's last tour with Great Big Sea, there is not a sad enough emoticon.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Top Dog

A random man called me an irresponsible dog owner and it made me so mad that I'm still annoyed 3 days later.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I'm a Ps4 widow. Ha, or does that belong in the good news thread
Old 11-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Top Dog

There are way too many bosses under one roof in my office. It's a small office and there are freaking 5 levels of management in it and they are all PMSing, or something. Good grief, the drama that unfolded around LUNCH was freaking ridiculous.

A group of us normally order lunch 4 or 5 days a week. I was planning on bringing my lunch today, but forgot it. So, we all planned on ordering from the Mexican place across the road. Now, my boss is normally in with us on ordering, his 2nd & 3rd level bosses get their freaking undies in a twist if we don't invite them to order with us, so when ever they are around, I try to stop by their office and just go "Hey, we're ordering from X, do you want anything?" and they usually decline, but they like feeling included. If that's all it takes to keep them happy, I can do that. Today, the 3rd level boss (my 4th level) walks out of my bosses office and I go, "Hey we're ordering from the Mexican place, do you want anything?"

Before I can blink 3 times, he has decided to buy food for the office and instead of Mexican it's Italian. Then MY boss comes out of his office and goes, "Yeah, he was in my office to tell me that our team seems too focused on watching TV (because they put 3 - 52" inch TVs up) and free food." I'm like, "WTF, we were ordering Mexican and invited him. He could have said "no." He could have said, "Sure, I'll take a burrito. Here is $7. He could have said a lot of things that didn't including buying lunch for everyone. That's Bull Shark." And they say women don't know what we want. I make a heck of a lot more sense than that messed up situation.

My head still spins when I think back to it. I may, or may not, have told one of my co-workers that I thought the two top level managers in the office had worked together so long that their cycles and synced up and they were just looking for reasons to be pissy with everyone and I'd be much happier when they stopped PMSing. Men!!

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 11-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Obey the Toad.

Sally is gassy and bloated. She ate this morning and no vomit, she is her normal self in every other way, but she is burping, farting and her tummy does not have the tuck that it normally has. The vet advises me to bring her in if she is not better by tomorrow... Because enough animal incidents haven't happened already this week. Maybe I should just start automatically dividing my pay checks between my two vets and Pet Supplies Plus and get it over with....

I love my critters, but when it rains it pours!!

Oh, and the house is a complete disaster....Anyone want to come clean it for me? I can pay you in canned dog food and dirty towels....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:29 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Abrams just crashed in to Cynder, she screamed, and now she is three legged lame.

$O*& )%*&$)*)% )#&(%)# %Y#()*%)

Hopefully rest and relaxation will make things better..

Stupid idiot dog.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
This will be Sean McCann's last tour with Great Big Sea, there is not a sad enough emoticon.
I'm going to cry so hard. General Taylor brings me to tears every time, but this time...

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 11-15-2013, 11:05 PM
orange iguanas.

My body is falling apart. I've had this stupid cold for a week now - I'm congested and I have a hard time taking good, "satisfying" breaths, but the most part is the persistent cough that just won't let up. I'm hacking all over the place. And then I end up getting a headache from coughing so much. And being at work and trying to talk to clients when I'm stopping to cough every 5 seconds is getting annoying.

If that's not enough, I woke up this morning and my feet and legs were like on FIRE they itch so much. Then as the day progressed it got worse and my arms and hands are itchy. Here we are over 12 hours later and I'm still itchy. wtf is this all about? It's annoying! I don't want this to be a weekend where I have to go sit in urgent care.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013