Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-13-2013, 06:56 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Dishes. That is all.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
I have footed pajamas. They have sock monkeys
Me too! I have three sets - hearts, ducks, and PENGUIN! The penguin one is black with PENGUINS FOR FEETS!

Also, heated blankets. They're amazing.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Silence, peasants.

I also have footie pajamas. Mine are zebra striped. And the feet are zebras. They're pretty rad.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 11-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

IT'S CALLED FLEA/TICK MEDICATION PEOPLE!!!

So many half-bald dogs at work (all with half-bald backs and legs) it's not even funny...
Old 11-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Twin 2.0

I re-tweaked my knee this morning because this guy did not look like he was going to stop for the crosswalk. Now I'm back to semi-hobbling around. And on top of that, I'm freezing and shouldn't be and feeling like I'm going to cry at the drop of a hat but it's not PMS time yet.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL SOMEONE TELL ME!

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm just having a seriously bummer night.

My Jeep went kurplutz for good. Gone, no more while I was driving to school yesterday for a big test. Cool, whatever. Got there on time, no issues. Getting everywhere with one vehicle while we sort out everything for the new truck. Thank god we have an emergency fund and got preapproved for a vehicle loan. Dang nab that now I can't cut back on work hours because we need that extra money to put back into our savings.

Look on my microecon page to see my grade from last week. Another F. Fabulous. Seriously, why am I struggling so much with this? Every week, I legit put the time in to do all of my reading and actually study and watch the videos and I don't feel like I'm getting an ounce out of this class. I will be so lucky if I pass with a core credit grade. I've got a test for it tomorrow and I'm honestly not even studying anymore tonight because I either frikken know it or I don't.

PMS + dirty house + stressed out hubby + stressed out, overworked Meagan. I seriously just need a week off of everything to get caught up. I knew going back to school and working (now full time) and keeping up with the house and family was going to be difficult. Seriously, all I ever feel like doing is sitting on Netflix and FB and ignoring my life.

Sorry for the novel. I'm just... guh. Obviously needing to vent. I can't wait until this semester is over and we are on to the next with both classes actually making steps towards my real goal.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I just tried to Zumba with the kinect. I have discovered two things.

1.) Giant puppy running around the living room does not help the kinect function.
2.) I can NOT dance. I have no hand/feet/leg coordination. I'll be going, "LOOK, I'M DOING IT" with my legs and then realize my arms aren't moving.

le sigh

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Me too! I have three sets - hearts, ducks, and PENGUIN! The penguin one is black with PENGUINS FOR FEETS!

Also, heated blankets. They're amazing.
You guys are all makin' me jelly.

But for real, I've wanted an excuse to get footie PJs for years. I should just do it.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 11-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Friend and I were met by a sketchy dude today. He was vey obviously toasted on something. Apparently, after leaving us, he tried to mug the guy he went to (I was watching him follow him, assuming he was asking for a smoke.)

We ducked into the bar we were beside, when the other guy he tried to mug ducked in amd told us.

Thank god my friend was there, I truly think he didnt try anything with us because there was 2 of us. I was technically closing alone, and should have been walking home alone.

We waited til we couldn't see him and went on our ways, being super keen and ready to dial 911 if we even saw him.

I've been trying to tell work we need more than one person on closing shift. This is just adding to reasons.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Top Dog

Period started today after working out. Boo. I mean, I knew it was coming any minute because I took meds to induce it and finished them 2 days ago, but still. Boo. At least it'll be 3 months before I have to deal with it again after this is over.