Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Silence, peasants.

Just got Lightroom and wanted to do some editing, then had to leave for the day an hour early. Getting home super late to a crazy puppy, so not happening today. Sad sad.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 11-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Top Dog

Ugh. The people that adopt dogs from animal control around here...

Gorgeous, sweet white shepherd and brindly "greyhound" *cough* pit bull *cough* in today for surgery. Owners... don't seem like they are the right fit at all...

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 11-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm All Ears

Today has been super super boring. Omg. The pace at work needs to pick up.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Did any of you get the number on the truck that seems to have run me over and then backed up over me for good measure today?

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 11-12-2013, 03:59 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am having pain in my left breast... Been going on for a few days. I go to see my doctor tomorrow. I did some searching on web MD and I am pretty sure it's an infection in the duct but even still I can't help but be a little worried and scared. I haven't ever experienced something like this before

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-12-2013, 05:56 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

**** dog just jumped up head butted me in the nose with not only the force of the jump, but with his big freaking thick head.

Got the bleeding to stop and now it just hurts.

**** dog. Why did I want a big dog again? Feels like my freaking nose moved back into my head about an inch. OW.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

My thermodynamics class forces us to do our homework with a partner, which is ok and I like it. The problem is my partner. He doesn't do most of the work, he doesn't understand the basic concepts behind the work, he is late for our meetings ever time, and then he questions wheither my answers are correct!

He said my answer was wrong because it wasn't a superheated liquid so we agree'd to meet the teacher to double check today at 3. He was suppose to be there at 2:50pm today so we could go over it real quick. He wasn't there. So just past 3pm I went and asked the teacher and I was correct. so I left. He didn't even bother to answer my texts until a few minutes ago at 3:40pm!!! And he says "I'm here now" ......really!? I'm so freaking done with this kid. He is the most annoying person ever, smacking his gum and coughing on his hands and not making any sense when we try to do the homework. And he freaking has the gall to ask where I am!? WTF?

I'm just so done with him.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:56 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290 View Post
My thermodynamics class forces us to do our homework with a partner, which is ok and I like it. The problem is my partner. He doesn't do most of the work, he doesn't understand the basic concepts behind the work, he is late for our meetings ever time, and then he questions wheither my answers are correct!

He said my answer was wrong because it wasn't a superheated liquid so we agree'd to meet the teacher to double check today at 3. He was suppose to be there at 2:50pm today so we could go over it real quick. He wasn't there. So just past 3pm I went and asked the teacher and I was correct. so I left. He didn't even bother to answer my texts until a few minutes ago at 3:40pm!!! And he says "I'm here now" ......really!? I'm so freaking done with this kid. He is the most annoying person ever, smacking his gum and coughing on his hands and not making any sense when we try to do the homework. And he freaking has the gall to ask where I am!? WTF?

I'm just so done with him.
OMG I hate gum smacking ... Worst. Habit. Ever. I was behind someone at a has station who was doing it incessantly, I wanted to smack the gum out of their mouth.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Silence, peasants.

And to top off my day, I am fifteen cents short of having money for the subway. DEAR GOD WHY. Now I get to go ask people if they have fifteen cents. HURRAH.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 11-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I am having pain in my left breast... Been going on for a few days. I go to see my doctor tomorrow. I did some searching on web MD and I am pretty sure it's an infection in the duct but even still I can't help but be a little worried and scared. I haven't ever experienced something like this before
Have you recently changed birth controls? Since I've started a different pill I will get period related breast pain.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.