Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Sport Model Pug

Started my day off by vomiting as soon as i go out of the shower.

Now to go to work to at least try to exist there for 8 hours because i don't think there's anyone who can cover for me. I'll leave early if i have to i guess.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Top Dog

Um...I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte from McD and they forgot the pumpkin!!!

Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate | Jack - 2004 Beaglador
Old 11-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
Um...I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte from McD and they forgot the pumpkin!!!
I've ordered lattes and stuff from Dunkins, and sometimes they forget the coffee. I just get steamed milk .

Old 11-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Top Dog

Had to put my kitty waffle down. Been bawling all morning. She had cancer not what my other kitty did.

Gizzy my corgi has failing kidneys. She said let her live as long as possible and bring her back. She is almost fifteen so I expected something bad.

This is a horrible animal year. My only cat that liked me dies. My dog dies. Everyone is sick with something.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Top Dog

I was pretty convinced I was pregnant. Not just because I was late, but other things too. Like, my boobs look fantastic lately(can't fit in some bras anymore), hormonal things...just stuff to make you wonder to a degree if it is worth bothering to take a preggo test. But I take it anyway. Negative. Hm, okay. Weird. I go back to dipping a peanut butter sammich in chili.

Week later. Take it again. Still negative. Alrighty, so Implanon is screwing with me again. Try to forget about it. I hate this thing, but it hapens and I can't afford anything else at the moment.
21 days late yesterday, taking to my boss about it. She is absolutely convinced I must be pregnant. No question about it. Why am I moody? Because I am pregnant. Why am I having awful nightmares and nightsweats? Because I am pregnant. Considering her son just turned one, I entertain the idea. One more test this morning. Negative.

So I am sitting at 22 days late, super hormonal, hungry for ALL the things. I am sorta past the "I <3 my boobs" stage. They HURT now. I am super irritated I don't know what going on. I just want to go to sleep forever now.

And coffee. God, that sounds fantastic. And McDonald's. And cereal. And cupcakes. And chili/pb sammich combo. And oatmeal with jelly in it. ALL THE THINGS.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Have you considered that you may be pregnant?

Old 11-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Top Dog

Lyz, go get a blood test done. You'll confirm things one way or the other, and you can start treating your body appropriately based on the outcome.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 11-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
Had to put my kitty waffle down. Been bawling all morning. She had cancer not what my other kitty did.

Gizzy my corgi has failing kidneys. She said let her live as long as possible and bring her back. She is almost fifteen so I expected something bad.

This is a horrible animal year. My only cat that liked me dies. My dog dies. Everyone is sick with something.
(((Hugs))) I'm so sorry

DH is leaving for Germany for work this evening and will be gone for a week. I know this is a good opportunity for him, and I know I can handle him being gone but I don't want to. I don't really care for being alone for that many evenings, even if the animals are there. I have a hard time falling asleep by myself and Jack always pretty much sleeps on DH at night so he is usually restless and whiney for the first couple of nights DH is away. Plus Pickles is still at the vet which complicates things with work since I will have to take some time off when she comes homes.

Also, we have street parking at our house and someone hit the passenger side of DH's car last night and took off-no note or anything. Thankfully the doors still function but the poor Beemer is definately damaged. Just one more thing we are gonna have to pay for....We are seriously considering security cameras.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Fishies!

Now up to 10 eggs from Orpington #1.

No eggs 2 weeks later from #2, or the Welsummers that are a week older. 28 weeks! I want a chocolate colored egg.
Old 11-09-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm All Ears

I ate fast food (fried chicken) for lunch and I feel AWFUL now. Bah. All day I feel fat and bloated and nasty.

And now I'm supposed to meet someone for dinner and I do not want food like at all.