Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCrafty View Post
Can someone have the flu this time of year? I feel awful. I have been sore for the last few days. Yesterday I woke up with the mother of all sore throats that felt better by Like 11 and then the chills set in around 3. Today I feel more congested by the minute. Ugh. I hate being THIS sick.
Yes. It is totally flu season. They started giving flu shots about a month or two ago.

I am super sick too. And I hate that my job is so difficult to take a day off from. I spent today feeling like crap, trying to convince kids that finding x/y intercepts of lines is SUPER EXCITING AND VALUABLE IN REAL LIFE, all the while just wanting to curl up with a box of tissues and tea and pity myself.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 11-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Yes. It is totally flu season. They started giving flu shots about a month or two ago.

I am super sick too. And I hate that my job is so difficult to take a day off from. I spent today feeling like crap, trying to convince kids that finding x/y intercepts of lines is SUPER EXCITING AND VALUABLE IN REAL LIFE, all the while just wanting to curl up with a box of tissues and tea and pity myself.

I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you put so much effort into trying to help these kids out. I wish more teachers did that.

Also, all of you feel better!

My vent: So much to do, so little time. This week/weekend is CRAZY. GUH!

Old 11-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Jelly baby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
It's been 40 days, and today is they day they promised it would ship. It has not shipped. So, I opened a dispute. Hopefully it gets resolved. I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to this blanket

I got a full refund, but dammit, that's NOT what I wanted. I WANT MY ****ING BLANKET. I opened a dispute to get the problem resolved, NOT to cancel my order and get a refund. I think I'm more upset now than I was before

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 11-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Top Dog

Tooth pain last night. That might be an understatement...tooth agony last night. No sleep. Go to work this morning, pain half the day. Starts to subside, and then boom, abscess, the gums around the tooth are filling up and draining and ugh. Won't go into even more detail because it's gross. I moved my dentist appointment up from Friday to tomorrow at 8am. My poor puppy would like to know WTF is going on and why aren't we doing stuff. The rest of the dogs appreciate the snuggles in bed.

Old 11-06-2013, 05:26 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Rawr. I went to go do laundry...and all of the washers were taken. So I couldn't.

Community laundrymat for the apartment is stupid. I want my own.

Old 11-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post

Thank you - I went to the Dr and it was confirmed as the flu

I hope you feel better too!

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

That SOB that produced Mitsu has another bloody litter on the ground. I am so filled with anger right now, although I am not surprised. That guy is a piece of work.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 11-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I think we have it figured out now.

Our pastor is going to perform the ceremony without the license. Then, on Monday, we'll go get the marriage license from the court house and our pastor said he'd sign off on it. A bit of an extra step and doing it kind of backwards....but it all works out.

I'm still going to see if there is anyway for me to obtain the license ahead of time...butthe above would be okay.
We had to apply for a license 30 days before the ceremony and both people did not have to be present to apply - just needed SSN & certified birth certificates for each. Week of, one of us picked up the license, both signed it after the ceremony and the pastor mailed it to the courthouse. A week later I went and bought certified copies.

Does it really differ that much state to state?
Old 11-06-2013, 06:10 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
We had to apply for a license 30 days before the ceremony and both people did not have to be present to apply - just needed SSN & certified birth certificates for each. Week of, one of us picked up the license, both signed it after the ceremony and the pastor mailed it to the courthouse. A week later I went and bought certified copies.

Does it really differ that much state to state?
Apparently. And Indiana is also, apparently, stupid and nonsensical.

Bah. Oh, well.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Vizsla mom

Went make KD. No milk. No butter. WTF.