Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-05-2013, 10:48 PM
orange iguanas.

Blah I hate being the flexible one at work. Somehow I'm always the one that gets stuck staying late if needed, or on Tuesdays since I'm not scheduled to go in until 2pm, I get the "oh hey we need you to come in early for XYZ..."
Or getting asked to cover a Saturday for someone (granted they then will take one of my Saturdays, but it's still a pain).

I don't normally mind it. Just gets annoying when it starts happening often. I don't have important things happening in my life, but it doesn't mean I want to spend extra time at work lol sometimes I just wanna eat dinner before 7pm ya know I'm just getting antsy for some time off I guess.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 11-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Blah I hate being the flexible one at work. Somehow I'm always the one that gets stuck staying late if needed, or on Tuesdays since I'm not scheduled to go in until 2pm, I get the "oh hey we need you to come in early for XYZ..."
Or getting asked to cover a Saturday for someone (granted they then will take one of my Saturdays, but it's still a pain).

I don't normally mind it. Just gets annoying when it starts happening often. I don't have important things happening in my life, but it doesn't mean I want to spend extra time at work lol sometimes I just wanna eat dinner before 7pm ya know I'm just getting antsy for some time off I guess.
I so feel for you, blah. It does suck sometimes, even when you love your job.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got an email today saying it'll be shipped Tuesday. I'm not emailing anymore - if I don't have a shipping notice by 5pm Tuesday, I'm opening a paypal dispute. This is getting ridiculous. What sucks is that this is basically THE place to get a weighted blanket, and I've heard so much good about them, but...so far I'm unimpressed. And it's not like it's a cheap blanket, it's $260ish.
It's been 40 days, and today is they day they promised it would ship. It has not shipped. So, I opened a dispute. Hopefully it gets resolved. I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to this blanket
Old 11-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Top Dog

Can someone have the flu this time of year? I feel awful. I have been sore for the last few days. Yesterday I woke up with the mother of all sore throats that felt better by Like 11 and then the chills set in around 3. Today I feel more congested by the minute. Ugh. I hate being THIS sick.

Even the birds are being super good.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Top Dog

What am I doing wrong? Am I looking in the wrong places? I'm not asking for much (atleast I don't think I am). All I want is a steady, consistent job. One that I know what days and hours I'm working. And why won't anyone take a chance on someone who hasn't done that job before. How the heck is one supposed to get experience in a job if no one will hire them.

Ohh and an added vent. I want individual pictures. Uggg.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

My puppy and I are having serious arguments over whether or not she still needs to be on relaxing mode. She hasn't been able to run in a week. I am ready to kill her.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 11-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Behavior Nerd

Ask your vet - at a week post spay my vet has always cleared us to start building up to normal activity unless there's something else going on.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Ask your vet - at a week post spay my vet has always cleared us to start building up to normal activity unless there's something else going on.
Nothing else going on, and she is already going on walks and such, but I don't think they want her flat out running after a ball.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 11-06-2013, 02:00 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I so feel for you, blah. It does suck sometimes, even when you love your job.
It gets draining! And now today I got asked if I can open on Friday - which means going in an hour early. As if 8am isn't early enough lol. Wahhh I hate mornings.

Yay extra money I guess?

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 11-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Bear's allergies are acting up again but I can't figure out why. Poor little guy has been so miserable , I have been having to bathe him every week or so, I wonder if its the pollen or the weather changing or what but I have been having to give him Benadryl, one in the morning and one in the evening when he comes inside so the poor guy isn't so miserable. If he doesn't get better he'll have to visit the doctor