Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9451  
Old 10-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Oko's Avatar
Oko Oko is offline
Silence, peasants.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 1,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Ella has either a large (cancerous) tumor or foreign object in her stomach.

The vet is trying to figure something out, but I don't know what to do. I do, however, know that I can't really afford the surgery. :-/
I'm sorry.
__________________


Feistea, ze Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9452  
Old 10-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Psyfalcon Psyfalcon is offline
Fishies!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,286
Default

There was a chicken on my roof. One of the Welsummers.

Not sure how it got there, 7 feet up, I had never seen one go more than chest high. Now I have one on top of the roof covering the wood pile and such. Fence is 6ft.

Maybe it flew from the deck. Hopefully.

PS, I don't think I want a leghorn anymore.
__________________
Buster
PhotoBlog
Reply With Quote
  #9453  
Old 10-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Dizzy's Avatar
Dizzy Dizzy is offline
Ho ho ho off.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 17,260
Default

Well turns out I am hormonal, and I had 3 small vodkas last night (haven't had a drink in a about 3 weeks), and I've woken up with a horrid headache and gut rot

Booooooo.

And I'm meant to start agility tomorrow, and we have been predicted the worst storm since 1987, not even kidding. And its an outdoor paddock waaaahhhh...
__________________
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."


Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein


Reply With Quote
  #9454  
Old 10-26-2013, 05:23 AM
MilliesMom's Avatar
MilliesMom MilliesMom is offline
Show Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 264
Default

Just in from our morning stroll. Apparently the lady around the corner has decided to feed the neighbourhood feral cat population again. She puts little bowls of food and water around her property for them, front and back. You know what else REALLY likes cat food? Raccoons and skunks.

Fantastic.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #9455  
Old 10-26-2013, 05:27 AM
ruffiangirl's Avatar
ruffiangirl ruffiangirl is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posts: 1,404
Default

Oh efff me it's 430! Why am I not sleeping?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9456  
Old 10-26-2013, 07:22 AM
frostfell's Avatar
frostfell frostfell is offline
Kung Pow Fish
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Albany, New York
Posts: 800
Default

leaving for work in about 20 minutes. at 9 in the morning. and its icey and cold outside BRRRR not looking forward to biking in this weather!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9457  
Old 10-26-2013, 08:33 AM
straw's Avatar
straw straw is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 173
Default

I couldn't find my wallet. I searched high and low for a day and a half.

So I spent five hours running around the city yesterday cancelling all my cards and ordering new ones, a whole 40 minutes on the phone with MasterCard because they claimed they didn't even have my information on file so I couldn't possibly have an account/card with them.

Got home and found my wallet in the grass in the corner of the yard. It must have fallen out when I let the dogs out.
Reply With Quote
  #9458  
Old 10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
CaliTerp07's Avatar
CaliTerp07 CaliTerp07 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
leaving for work in about 20 minutes. at 9 in the morning. and its icey and cold outside BRRRR not looking forward to biking in this weather!
Ughh, I feel you. At noon it's still only 40* here. I am not enjoying this cold snap at all. I have a ton of yard work to do and we are supposed to go to a doggy costume contest in a couple hours, but the weather is really killing my drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straw View Post
I couldn't find my wallet. I searched high and low for a day and a half.

So I spent five hours running around the city yesterday cancelling all my cards and ordering new ones, a whole 40 minutes on the phone with MasterCard because they claimed they didn't even have my information on file so I couldn't possibly have an account/card with them.

Got home and found my wallet in the grass in the corner of the yard. It must have fallen out when I let the dogs out.
Been there, done that I'm sorry.
__________________


Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Reply With Quote
  #9459  
Old 10-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I received a crochet hook instead of my knitting needles AGAIN. Wtf. Zoom, I hope you want one of these because I have no use for two of them.



ETA: Oh wait, maybe they want this one back. Amazon, you're so fickle.
I will totally take the offending hook off your hands and add it to my growing collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
She wouldn't. She knows I'd like it.
[MOD HAT]

If you guys have an actual issue with someone(s), report it. We're down to very few mods these days and with the constant merry-go-round of "Who is allowed to pick on who and who isn't", we don't really care to keep up with massive threads where the topic changes every single page. If there's an issue, PM or report it to myself, ACooper or Eddie. And as always, just because there isn't a public flogging, doesn't mean the issue isn't being handled behind the scenes. [/MOD HAT]
__________________

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Reply With Quote
  #9460  
Old 10-26-2013, 02:17 PM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Well turns out I am hormonal, and I had 3 small vodkas last night (haven't had a drink in a about 3 weeks), and I've woken up with a horrid headache and gut rot

Booooooo.

And I'm meant to start agility tomorrow, and we have been predicted the worst storm since 1987, not even kidding. And its an outdoor paddock waaaahhhh...
I had to google gut rot to understand this. ((HUGS)) and ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
If there's an issue, PM or report it to myself, ACooper or Eddie. And as always, just because there isn't a public flogging, doesn't mean the issue isn't being handled behind the scenes.
Just to report, Zoom did not hit me or in any way threaten me with bodily harm. She was snarky to me, though. I'm crushingly disappointed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site