Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Ella has either a large (cancerous) tumor or foreign object in her stomach.

The vet is trying to figure something out, but I don't know what to do. I do, however, know that I can't really afford the surgery. :-/
I'm sorry.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 10-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Fishies!

There was a chicken on my roof. One of the Welsummers.

Not sure how it got there, 7 feet up, I had never seen one go more than chest high. Now I have one on top of the roof covering the wood pile and such. Fence is 6ft.

Maybe it flew from the deck. Hopefully.

PS, I don't think I want a leghorn anymore.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Ho ho ho off.

Well turns out I am hormonal, and I had 3 small vodkas last night (haven't had a drink in a about 3 weeks), and I've woken up with a horrid headache and gut rot

Booooooo.

And I'm meant to start agility tomorrow, and we have been predicted the worst storm since 1987, not even kidding. And its an outdoor paddock waaaahhhh...
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Show Dog

Just in from our morning stroll. Apparently the lady around the corner has decided to feed the neighbourhood feral cat population again. She puts little bowls of food and water around her property for them, front and back. You know what else REALLY likes cat food? Raccoons and skunks.

Fantastic.

Old 10-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Top Dog

Oh efff me it's 430! Why am I not sleeping?
Old 10-26-2013, 07:22 AM
Kung Pow Fish

leaving for work in about 20 minutes. at 9 in the morning. and its icey and cold outside BRRRR not looking forward to biking in this weather!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Big Dog

I couldn't find my wallet. I searched high and low for a day and a half.

So I spent five hours running around the city yesterday cancelling all my cards and ordering new ones, a whole 40 minutes on the phone with MasterCard because they claimed they didn't even have my information on file so I couldn't possibly have an account/card with them.

Got home and found my wallet in the grass in the corner of the yard. It must have fallen out when I let the dogs out.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
leaving for work in about 20 minutes. at 9 in the morning. and its icey and cold outside BRRRR not looking forward to biking in this weather!
Ughh, I feel you. At noon it's still only 40* here. I am not enjoying this cold snap at all. I have a ton of yard work to do and we are supposed to go to a doggy costume contest in a couple hours, but the weather is really killing my drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straw View Post
I couldn't find my wallet. I searched high and low for a day and a half.

So I spent five hours running around the city yesterday cancelling all my cards and ordering new ones, a whole 40 minutes on the phone with MasterCard because they claimed they didn't even have my information on file so I couldn't possibly have an account/card with them.

Got home and found my wallet in the grass in the corner of the yard. It must have fallen out when I let the dogs out.
Been there, done that I'm sorry.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 10-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I received a crochet hook instead of my knitting needles AGAIN. Wtf. Zoom, I hope you want one of these because I have no use for two of them.

ETA: Oh wait, maybe they want this one back. Amazon, you're so fickle.
I will totally take the offending hook off your hands and add it to my growing collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
She wouldn't. She knows I'd like it.
[MOD HAT]

If you guys have an actual issue with someone(s), report it. We're down to very few mods these days and with the constant merry-go-round of "Who is allowed to pick on who and who isn't", we don't really care to keep up with massive threads where the topic changes every single page. If there's an issue, PM or report it to myself, ACooper or Eddie. And as always, just because there isn't a public flogging, doesn't mean the issue isn't being handled behind the scenes. [/MOD HAT]

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 10-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Well turns out I am hormonal, and I had 3 small vodkas last night (haven't had a drink in a about 3 weeks), and I've woken up with a horrid headache and gut rot

Booooooo.

And I'm meant to start agility tomorrow, and we have been predicted the worst storm since 1987, not even kidding. And its an outdoor paddock waaaahhhh...
I had to google gut rot to understand this. ((HUGS)) and ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
If there's an issue, PM or report it to myself, ACooper or Eddie. And as always, just because there isn't a public flogging, doesn't mean the issue isn't being handled behind the scenes.
Just to report, Zoom did not hit me or in any way threaten me with bodily harm. She was snarky to me, though. I'm crushingly disappointed.