Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Club Terrible - President

I'm so frustrated with my current board-ees. These dogs have lived with a doggie door available to them 24/7 their entire lives... no concept of housebreaking. Or asking to go out. I bring them outside every half hour, but they still **** inside at least twice per day with no warning.

Gone tomorrow and then I never have to see them again, hallelujah.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:30 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

[QUOTE=*blackrose;2315625]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post

Yup, this will be the first winter I've spent without Michael...and I am SO not looking forward to it. He is who I would mooch warmth off of on the couch and in bed. That, and now I'll have to scrape ice off and start to warm up my own car in the mornings. Booooo.
Same with my OH, he is like a heater, he gives off a lot of heat . Of course it's also the emotional aspect of it too ... Having to do long distance is not easy ... Or fun for anyone .

As for the pic of the stuffed toy in question, this is what it looks like.

Old 10-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
the body pillow is for cuddling!

perverts
Oh. My husband bought me a life sized rag doll to snuggle with when he was traveling for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
You quoted me twice. IN THE SAME POST. DO YOU KNOW HOW COOL I FEEL RIGHT NOW!?!!! <3...
Well, your post was doubly cool.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

[QUOTE=Dogdragoness;2315650]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post

Same with my OH, he is like a heater, he gives off a lot of heat . Of course it's also the emotional aspect of it too ... Having to do long distance is not easy ... Or fun for anyone .

As for the pic of the stuffed toy in question, this is what it looks like.

Oh man... I forgot what pound puppies looked like. I had a grey one LOL

They have a new pound puppies show out... It's funny but nothing like the old one.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Kung Pow Fish

what the **** is wrong with people!??! stupid child molester roomamte with the dipshit dalmation that bites people let the stupid ****ing dog into the garage for god only knows what reason, where she ate all my butcher scraps of meat and bone. then the other dumb**** roommate decides to take my bowl of pumpkin flesh (also for my dogs, and for me to make pie from) and puts it in the sink and fills it with soapy water. I PUT IT IN THERE YESTERDAY IT WASNT EVEN ROTTING YET. IV BEEN HOME ALL **** DAY HE COULDNT HAVE WALKED 5 FEET AND ASKED ME IF I STILL WANTED IT

i swear to god i am going ot kill them all
Old 10-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I don't want to sell my car. I really don't. I want to keep it. I don't want to drive an SUV all over the place. I want my sporty red car except for when I need to haul dogs around.

Why can't I just be loaded and have both?

Sucks.
Hatchback.

Also, yeah, that.

Quote:
There are no grammar errors ... That's what he is. As in you know ... Like the line of plush toys and the animated show that came out years back? He is really old (since I haven't seen any PP plushies in years)

Who is the pervert now? :P though I don't see what going out of your way to pick apart every one of my posts achieves.
It wasn't about the type of plushie you have, your post was just so creepy that I couldn't not say something. I have to try to say things that creepy. They just seem to spill out of your keyboard, though.

You're right, though, you didn't have a grammar error there. It's unfortunate that the one time I quote you, you had a spelling error instead of a grammar error, or multiples of both. I'll try to do better next time!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:10 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Hatchback.

Also, yeah, that.

It wasn't about the type of plushie you have, your post was just so creepy that I couldn't not say something. I have to try to say things that creepy. They just seem to spill out of your keyboard, though.

You're right, though, you didn't have a grammar error there. It's unfortunate that the one time I quote you, you had a spelling error instead of a grammar error, or multiples of both. I'll try to do better next time!
It funny that no one except you read anything dirty into it.

Anyway his picture is a few posts up ... And oh all the filthy things I do with him ... Things like Hugging him while I sleep.

I still don't know why you must make a spectacle of every one of my posts, even when there is nothing confrontational about them ... But whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
It funny that no one except you read anything dirty into it.
Untrue.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

No, that's okay. I don't need a say in how much we plan on spending on a new vehicle. Also, keep being a dick because it's making my shitty day that much better.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-23-2013, 07:52 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am SO F-ING COLD. My hands are freezing, and I'm about a degree away from shivering. But I refuse to turn my heat on. Refuse. It is only October, dang it! I should not be this cold! (And it is only 68* in my apartment...I'm a wuss. But BRRRRRRRR.)

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~