Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-13-2013, 07:08 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

My aunt passed away today. She just...went to sleep and didn't wake up. No health problems that anyone was aware of. I don't even know if she was 50 yet. It's just such a shock. She was such a wonderful lady, full of life and attitude. And now she's gone. I don't think it's quite sunk in that I'm never going to see her again.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Listening to the one kitten suck on the other kittens ear makes me want to punch holes in the wall. Nothing irks me more then animals licking/slurping on themselves.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
My aunt passed away today. She just...went to sleep and didn't wake up. No health problems that anyone was aware of. I don't even know if she was 50 yet. It's just such a shock. She was such a wonderful lady, full of life and attitude. And now she's gone. I don't think it's quite sunk in that I'm never going to see her again.
I'm so sorry, lots of hugs. That's incredibly hard to have happen, especially so suddenly like that. Lots of good thoughts to you and your family
Old 10-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I'm so so sorry for your loss.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Kung Pow Fish

cant get a new ID without two proofs of address. I have NO bills, no utilities, no cell phone, no lease, no court/government/discharge/military/prison paperwork. WHAT THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO USE? they wont accept regular mail or anything i CAN get, and i cant open a bank acct or anything else they will accept, without a valid ID
Old 10-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
cant get a new ID without two proofs of address. I have NO bills, no utilities, no cell phone, no lease, no court/government/discharge/military/prison paperwork. WHAT THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO USE? they wont accept regular mail or anything i CAN get, and i cant open a bank acct or anything else they will accept, without a valid ID
My DMV (virginia) has a huge list of acceptable sources. Change of address form from the post office? (Costs a dollar). Insurance premium for your car? Payroll check stub? Last year's tax return? Certified copy of current transcript from a local school/university?

What is your situation? Did you move? Let your old license expire? Never have one before? Are you even trying to get a driver's license, or just a government issued ID?

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 10-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
My DMV (virginia) has a huge list of acceptable sources. Change of address form from the post office? (Costs a dollar). Insurance premium for your car? Payroll check stub? Last year's tax return? Certified copy of current transcript from a local school/university?

What is your situation? Did you move? Let your old license expire? Never have one before? Are you even trying to get a driver's license, or just a government issued ID?
no car, no car insurance, my job doesnt give paystubs (under the table SHHHH) etc etc. i have a WA state ID that expired in Dec, and i need a MI state ID. the list is rather short of what they accept and what they wont, and i already tried to show up with 2 items of mail i got to my address and the bitchy lady at the counter said she cannot take them. i keep calling them when i have an idea, and they keep saying they cannot take that. i tried a prepaid credit card (was declined. what?!). i cannot afford to pay money for a cell phone for 1 month just so i can get a bill, and even if i did, thats only 1 piece of address proof.t hey need TWO. honestly this is so absurd i could just scream. what would homeless people do to get a valid identification? i mean sheesh. and kids, 18 year olds, with no bills or utilities in their name. what are THEY sposed to do?
Old 10-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Birth certificate and social security card for kids.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Birth certificate and social security card for kids.
yeah i have both of those, they just are being sticklers over two proofs of ADDRESS smh
Old 10-13-2013, 09:57 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
yeah i have both of those, they just are being sticklers over two proofs of ADDRESS smh
If you're renting, can't your landlord provide some kind of proof?