Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-22-2012, 08:21 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Im a farm/ranch girl so i have & need a truck LOL. i have an 02 GMC sierra ext cab that i absolutely love, i gave up my first truck (98 chevy Z 71 wiith a 454) because it got 15 miles on the HW if it was lucky for a eco car & i regretted every day of it. Major PITA when i needed to haul things & couldnt & also it was a major cramp in my style too. plus ranch roads arent kind to hybrids/cars.
meh cheaper gas was more important to us. I hate driving it down our dirt roads but it drives down them so it works. I went from lifted 1500 trucks to small cars.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-22-2012, 09:06 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Apparently they don't serve dressing on the side of a salad when you ask for it, but when you get a to go order of the same salad, they can? I asked for my dressing on the side and the waitress said "we can't do that, it comes with the dressing on it". Wtf? Last time I checked, lettuce didn't grow with Caesar dressing already on it. When I pay $11 for a salad, I want the dressing I want. And we got the same salad to go for my sister who was at work, and she just opened the bag and they had the dressing on the side. WHAT THE HELL!?

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-22-2012, 09:10 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

our ranch / county roads can get pretty nasty when/if it rains & they are compiled of river rocks & arent the most maintained (at least ours isnt, appearently the county only cares about the roads the school buses have to go down) & when it rains forget it, im actually thinking about getting a four wheel drive next time.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
We are Home.

ours are nasty red clay so yeahhhhh

Old 10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Resident fainting goat

I have my period.

WHINEEEEEEE

I just want to curl up someplace warm and eat everything and cry and watch netflix.

but I have work..and school.

If men went through this, there would be a week off every month FOR SURE. There would be days of condolences, it would be paid leave, it would be considered RIDICULOUS to expect men to work while their bodies were being attacked internally, there would be contests about it, men would boast of their days of bravery.

But no.
I'm a girl.
and my body hates me.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I have my period.

WHINEEEEEEE

I just want to curl up someplace warm and eat everything and cry and watch netflix.

If men went through this, there would be a week off every month FOR SURE. There would be days of condolences, it would be paid leave, it would be considered RIDICULOUS to expect men to work while their bodies were being attacked internally, there would be contests about it, men would boast of their days of bravery.

But no.
I'm a girl.
and my body hates me.
I have mine too Fran RIGHT when we are moving as well.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Top Dog

All the Chaz women are clearly synced.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:32 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I have my period.

WHINEEEEEEE

But no.
I'm a girl.
and my body hates me.
yeah men are babies, they are the whinest wimpiest creatures on the planet... tougher stronger sex my ass. my SO complains all the time about how he has a headache or his body hurts or whatever, but if i mention that i have a headaache or im tired or MY body hurts i get "OMG you always complain when you visit me you never feel good etc..." WTF????
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am so lucky lol. Brian is not a complainer for the little things. He is in need of a hip replacement and it causes him immense pain but he almost never complains. When I do complain (usually during my period lol) he is super about babyin me and making sure I don't have to lift a finger lol

My vent is my ARM is dead. After holding kids yesterday it was sore thos morning and then we had bowling this afternoon and it is super sore now lol. Tomorrow it is going to be useless I just know it

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Sport Model Pug

While I figured out how to hook my laptop up to use my tv as a monitor, I don't have the cables for the audio which is a bummer but totally not hugely important. I just can't run my heater at the same time as I'm watching.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug