Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Even though I'm happy to have my sleep back, I miss the puppy!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 09-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Sport Model Pug

I got called a pretty nasty word today. One that gets thrown around a lot carelessly and isn't nice. A friend called me it without thinking of who he was really talking to. It hurt... A lot.

Luckily when I had a little chat with him about it he understood and apologized and we kind of figuratively hugged it out... But it still was kind of upsetting.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 09-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
AND IT COMES IN PINK
SOLD! Ordered it off Amazon for $90. I hope to post a similar raving review in a month or so!

Thanks...I'm so darn sick of acne. I was actually hoping this pregnancy would clear it up (I read a long time ago it often does), but I'm pretty certain it's just gotten worse and worse

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 09-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

I am getting sick. I was fine this afternoon and then BAM sore throat, chills, body aches, sick to my stomach and sniffles.

I am pretty sure I got sick from a friend who I hung out with Friday and Saturday. We was hacking up a storm. I hate him right now.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
SOLD! Ordered it off Amazon for $90. I hope to post a similar raving review in a month or so!

Thanks...I'm so darn sick of acne. I was actually hoping this pregnancy would clear it up (I read a long time ago it often does), but I'm pretty certain it's just gotten worse and worse
wait... I'm missing something.. when did this happen?? and congrats!!!! Haven't seen you in foreverrr it seems.

So... tomorrow marks 3 years since Josh and I got married. He has to work tomorrow so we celebrated today. He took me to Harpers Ferry because I have been wanting to check that place out for years and we had so much fun. We ate ice cream, walked around, took pictures, etc.

So why is this in the venting thread??

On the way home my transmission started slipping everytime we would stop at a stoplight and start going again. Almost as soon as that started, my transmission decided to stop engaging altogether. I've had this car two years and it has 90k miles on it. I absolutely CAN'T afford for something to be wrong with my car right now, especially anything that involves that T word.

I ended up having to call Triple A to have my car towed home since we need to get home asap to let the dogs out. We waited forever to get towed and by the time we got home the dogs had not been out in probably about 12 hours.

My husband is going to look at my car tomorrow to see if it's a transmission fluid leaking issue, but crossing my fingers this isn't something that is going to cost all our savings to fix. Our savings is so that we can move out of this basement.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

KWe got a call from USAA today... an illegal immigrant Jon got into an accident with last year in El Paso is now demanding $75000 from us for medical expenses. The accident happened while going about ten miles per hour, the police couldn't determine who was at fault so nobody got a ticket... she told Jon she was fine and acted that way until the police got there, at which time she started limping. She was driving a car with Texas plates, using a Mexican drivers license, and had no insurance. My husband was on his way to work and was in his military uniform. There was no damage to either car according to Jon and the police report, but according to them, their door may as well have been torn off.
I'm of the opinion that this woman saw his uniform and decided she'd make some money, piled up some doctors bills, and smashed up get car. Guess we're going to court, because I'm not giving some lying illegal alien even a penny, much less $75000 for an accident I'm absolutely positive she caused.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

I finally decided to go on a cleaning binge, and started with my bedroom, decluttering from head to toe. All I had left to do was to vacuum, so I plug the vacuum in and Maya starts hopping around the room like she always does when the vacuum comes out. I apparently was too busy looking at her, because all of a sudden, the vacuum grabs the end of my iPad charger that was dangling from the end table, and sucks the whole thing right in! So, instead of a leisurely vacuum session, I spent the last hour figuring out how to dismantle the vacuum! Seriously, how am I not capable of using a vacuum cleaner?

Good news....the charger still works!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm All Ears

My friend's little boy is going into hospice care. He declined very rapidly and can no longer speak, swallow, move, or anything.... I just.... am sad. I don't even know what to say. I'm just broken-hearted. Cancer sucks so bad.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
FML, good thing we're moving in a week. That's the one we use. Ugh.
Oh no I'd just be vigilant on checking the dates (although that didn't matter with the cream cheese, bleh.) Apparently it's not isolated to that store, either.

My current vent: I slipped in the shower and messed up my bad knee last week. It still hurts because I haven't had a day off to properly rest it. As a matter of fact, I haven't had a day off since September 1st. Epsom salts and Vicodin help temporarily but it doesn't help it heal.

I am not making enough money for this.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 09-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Top Dog

I had a doctor's appointment today. I was prescribed Metformin ER and Adderall ER. The metformin is covered my insurance this month and next month, and after that it's $372 (I'm going to have to convince him to change that to non-ER, then it's $4). The Adderall is not covered at the moment, it might take a week to get it covered - if it gets covered. After that it's $218 per month. ****. Just when I finally thought I could get some control over my life, it turns out to be impossible to afford.