Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Was BackwardCinderella

Would be AWESOME off my co-workers wouldn't change my appointment times without asking me... ugh.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 09-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Love My Mutt <3

I had a dream last night that Rosey had gotten out and was lost. That two numbers had called about her, but weren't answering the phone when I was continually calling back. So I looked up their address and went to their house. Except they didn't have her. So then I went walking around parks in the dark, yelling her name, looking for her. Except I couldn't find her. And then I met up with somebody to look, and they just kept telling me she's gone, I'll never see her again, to give up on looking. Except I wouldn't, because all I wanted was my dog back. So Iwalked aaround for two days straight, yelling her name, whistling, knocking on everybody's door. She had just... Disappeared.

Then I woke up and was ready to run downstairs to cuddle before everything came back to me.

I want a redo. Thank god I don't have to work tonight.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Actually, people have constantly told you they DON'T want you replying to them and making their vent about you. So no, they don't want people to respond all the time. They.. Want a pplaceto get something off their chest. like this thread was made for.
People respond to others vent posts often, it's not just DD (although many seem to enjoy singling her out). If you read just a couple of pages of this thread you will find multiple incidents of posters that are not DD reponding to vents. Honestly, if people want others specifically NOT to respond to a vent, why put it on a website specifically designed for people to converse? That doesn't make any sense....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Yesterday was a frustrating "off" day at work. I sent a dog home and an hour or two later I get a phone call from the owner asking if I gave her the right dog. I go to look in the pen and see her dog staring up at me... crappppppppppp......

Her dog and the dog I sent home with her are both bichons and they look nearly identical. I was horrified that I screwed something up that big though. Luckily the lady wasn't mad about it and she actually thought it was funny.

Then when I went to feed boarding dogs I noticed something strange in one of the dog crates. It was a Vizsla that was crated but it looked like a shadow behind her that was off and when I looked closer I noticed there was another dog IN the crate with her and the two dogs are owned by different people. WTF? That one was one of my coworker's doing... she didn't see the darker dog in the back of the crate before she put the vizsla in the crate.

Those were the two major things that happened yesterday at work though there were a few minor weird stuff... Also a hawk flew into Josh's windshield yesterday and died.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Yesterday was a frustrating "off" day at work. I sent a dog home and an hour or two later I get a phone call from the owner asking if I gave her the right dog. I go to look in the pen and see her dog staring up at me... crappppppppppp......

Her dog and the dog I sent home with her are both bichons and they look nearly identical. I was horrified that I screwed something up that big though. Luckily the lady wasn't mad about it and she actually thought it was funny.
OMG... I totally sympathize, I would be horrified too so I get it and I'm so sorry, but that is pretty funny. Glad she wasn't mad. And hey... she took the dog home and it took her an hour. LOL.

Old 09-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post

Her dog and the dog I sent home with her are both bichons and they look nearly identical. I was horrified that I screwed something up that big though. Luckily the lady wasn't mad about it and she actually thought it was funny. (
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
OMG... I totally sympathize, I would be horrified too so I get it and I'm so sorry, but that is pretty funny. Glad she wasn't mad. And hey... she took the dog home and it took her an hour. LOL.
If it makes you feel any better, somebody once took the wrong ferret home from an event we held. They noticed right away, sent out email after email asking if anybody else noticed they took home the wrong ferret... it took like, 2 months for the other person to go "hey... I may have the wrong ferret..."

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I can't sleep. I found a lump on Shamoos girl parts. I'm so stressed. Dr google is a jerk. She has plenty of lumps but this looks painful. My poor baby.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I can't sleep. I found a lump on Shamoos girl parts. I'm so stressed. Dr google is a jerk. She has plenty of lumps but this looks painful. My poor baby.
Not my Cow

Don't Google! Dr Google is a dick.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Was BackwardCinderella

I'm getting ready to call off this whole moving to Arizona thing and move to Russia or Alaska or... somewhere my family isn't going to tell me how to be a parent. The next person who tells me I need to let my child get to know the woman who abused me is going to get the biggest dose of verbal whiplash I can conjure and be placed on the "never going to see my children because they're obviously too stupid to make smart decisions" list. Who in their right mind would want their child around an abusive drug addict who allowed their child to be molested REPEATEDLY??? Not me. Never me. I won't, and I won't argue with anyone over it, because it's nobody's ****ing business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Notice that in no way did I ever call said Person my mother... or Winnie's grand mother... because she ISN'T.)

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Aware

Moo, no