Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Glad it was a hoax!

I got a total of 40 minutes of sleep last night. The thought of anything makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Top Dog

Bleh. Head cold is coming back. I have like one or two days of awesome, then it comes back. It's driving me nuts.

First world problem, but I am so tired of trying foundation after foundation and NONE of them work well with my skin. They sit on top, they streak, they don't cover, they sink in my pores and creases, it flakes, dries out my skin, looks powdery and cakey, it's impossible! It's not like I have super needy skin. It's just dry, and I need something to even out my pale, pale skin of redness and dark circles. That's it. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO HARD.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:18 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

The iPhone 4 that my sister and I share got knocked off of a chair and cracked. We're getting it fixed (plus my iPhone 5 comes on wed!) but right now it sucks to use! I feel like its cutting me! D: Maybe I shouldn't use it but, I admit it, this thing is my life! I text on it, I get online on it, I read on it, etc. idk what else to do with my life!!! XD

Also I'm pretty sure I'm sick. I'm gonna probably call in sick tomorrow, and go to the dr. I've been there way too often lately.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow. Work is so stressful right now. I still have coworkers ignoring me since it was announced that I got a promotion, not only ignoring me, but also badmouthing me. I have management meetings scheduled for next week that I now have to attend, we are interviewing at least 3 people, I already know I have a lot of work to do, and an extra project for a case that will take me 30 hrs to complete. It needs to get done sooner than later and there's just a lot of pressure. It wouldn't be so bad if the Boss would have approved comp time. But noooo for some reason that's not possible. So I'll end up giving up tons of time at the end of the pay period. Grrrrrrrr.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm All Ears

I feel ya Jules. Weekend was way too short, I had to stay late Friday and work some Saturday. I want to cry because tomorrow is going to be stressful and nonstop. And this whole week will be most likely.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Top Dog

I've been out of melatonin since Friday and I can't for the life of me remember to get more. I don't remember I'm out until I go to bed. I realize you should take a week wash-out period every couple months, but not this week. Any other week, just not this week!

I just downed a few cups of chamomile tea in hopes that it will help. I'm also conveniently out of sleepy-time tea now, too - drank my last cup last night.

I considered taking bendryl, but it can go tow ways for me: either I get knocked out and MUST sleep for 6-8 hours, or it makes me NOT sleep. I can't afford either right now, as I have to be up in 5 1/2 hours.

I'm also out of classic Doctor Who until my next DVD gets here.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Top Dog

I have been waiting for approval to join a certain forum all day where they have created a thread bashing pit bulls... I keep seeing it and it makes my blood boil. However.... When I gain entrance and type my piece...will it help? Will it make me feel better? Or will these people so dead set in their indiscriminate hatred still keep chugging on, my post having no effect on them?

Sometimes I don't like being a pit bull owner. Defending this breed time and time again becomes very draining. It's sad to know that there are people out there that would want my dog dead without even knowing her.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

My tummy is hungry
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

My hand hurts and I think I cracked a bone. hurts like heck and i see popped blood vessels.

**** kids and their raging hormones , i cant wait until they are 30 and calm the crap down.

what can you do for a broken blood vessels in hand / wrist / fingers? i think just ice and pain relievers?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Sport Model Pug

It's Monday... And there's a snowfall warning.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug