Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Top Dog

My mother and I are locked in epic battle over my hair. Yes, my hair, the stuff on my head. She keeps insisting that it needs to be cut. I keep refusing because she keeps insisting. So, to make a long story short: my mother is a control freak and I'm having a tantrum. Ah, mother daughter love.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:34 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillandSilent View Post
My mother and I are locked in epic battle over my hair. Yes, my hair, the stuff on my head. She keeps insisting that it needs to be cut. I keep refusing because she keeps insisting. So, to make a long story short: my mother is a control freak and I'm having a tantrum. Ah, mother daughter love.
My parents & I have the same argument ... Only about my tattoos ... & the fact that I want more of them

Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Top Dog

I swear, going shopping with my mother is like taking a person with special needs shopping. It's EXHAUSTING. She has to be told everything what to do. Learned helplessness is a bitch.

Also, last night I dreamed my mom rehomed Gavroche. So I spent most of the night sobbing and screaming in my dreams and didn't get much real sleep. The best thing in the world was waking up with Gavroche laying right next to me as always <3
Old 09-05-2013, 01:52 AM
Top Dog

I have a bunch of sores on the top of my feet from an accident, and one of them in particular is really big and painful and won't. heal. It's been a week, and it stills hurts when I touch it, and my whole foot and leg hurts now, so I'm thinking it's infected.

This is bringing back horrifying memories of Microbiology class and doing a project on flesh-eating bacteria.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Behavior Nerd

I felt pretty icky in the early morning hours yesterday, so I cleared my client schedule and took it easy. I felt ok but slept a lot, and by evening felt fine, except for a bit of a headache. This morning I felt aok, thought I could go back to my regular schedule, but when I was moving around more, felt lightheaded, so I cancelled my morning client.

My parents come in tonight for a visit and I have two afternoon/evening clients. It's going to be a bear to reschedule, but I'm leaning toward doing so, so that I don't push myself too far and wind up sick during my parents' visit. Hrm.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Bored Now.

Went out with a friend of mine last night. Thought I made it super clear at the beginning by making sure it wasn't a date, letting him know I wasn't sleeping with him, and yep, still not a date. I realize it's not "cool" to be like, 'hey, tonight is a friend-thing'. . . but I want to make it clear.

I ended up pretty much hammered by midnight and decided I'd stay there on the couch instead of staying up for hours trying to get sober and drive home. I was then annoyed about coming to bed with him to the point where I was about to kill someone.

How clear do I have to make it that even when I am rip-roaring drunk, I am NOT interested in sleeping with you? There's no way I could have had more to drink and there was still zero desire or chemistry there. At that point, you have no hope. GIVE UP. If I'm mildly interested in you while drunk but not sober I could see having hope, but if I spend most of the evening checking out girls with you and at no point show any interest in you, take hint. Ugh.

Then I slept on the couch until 6:30AM and drove myself home. I feel like trash right now.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

First world problem....

Our dishwasher broke. It's been broken for a couple weeks now and our new one won't come until the 11th and.... I DON'T WANT TO HANDWASH ANYMORE DISHES

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
First world problem....

Our dishwasher broke. It's been broken for a couple weeks now and our new one won't come until the 11th and.... I DON'T WANT TO HANDWASH ANYMORE DISHES

Paper plates ftw.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp
Old 09-05-2013, 02:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
Paper plates ftw.
We do have paper plates LOL but it's amazing how many other kinds of "dishes" there are like Tupperware and pots and pans and just... STUFF lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
First world problem....

Welcome to my life! Lol