Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-29-2013, 07:14 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

There is a chocolate bar in the fridge & I want it ... Like ... A. Lot. I know it has tons of fat & calories that I don't need to be eating now that I am not working anymore ... But ... Gah!!! I. WANT. IT!!!

Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

My mom was yelling at me earlier because I'm asexual She'd be 100% fine if I was lesbian or bi, but apparently NOT asexual. I'm getting SO sick of her bullshit.

I sort of forced her to watch (A) Sexual after that (on Netflix). She was out of the room for most of it, but I'm hoping she caught the important bits. Ugh.

I DON'T WANT SEX. FOR REALS. IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M SICK OR BROKEN, IT'S JUST THE WAY I AM. DEAL WITH IT.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Twin 2.0

Had a 5 minute conversation with a new doc this morning about trying a different type of BC, in which I expressed my concerns about the Aviane and what I've heard about it severely worsening depression/making people psychotic. She said she'd look through some stuff and talk to the pharmacist and get back to me.

Her response: "It's reasonable to trial this and we can also put you on Prozac for 14 days out the month."

Not...quite what I was going for there...but I'm at the point in my cycle where I HAVE to start something on Sunday and it doesn't sound like I'll be able to get anything else in time, so here goes. Cross your fingers that I'm one of those oddballs where the Aviane works amazing and doesn't make me turn into a psychotic whale with cystic acne.

And also: I was supposed to be off at 5. Had someone call me as I was leaving to say they'd be here at 7. Then texted to see if I could send them numbers before hand, which I can't, because the desk is too busy to get them put together for someone who isn't currently here. If this guy blows off his appointment, I'm going to be very, very upset. I've had a super sh*tty day since I woke up and all I wanted to do was go home and take Sawyer for a walk while it was still light outside.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:24 PM
orange iguanas.

I feel like I'm in school again. On the computer doing "homework" before bed, listening to music and getting distracted by the internet. I have to put up a bulletin board at work about senior pets and it needs to be up by Sept 1st.... and I just completely suck at getting any of it done while I'm at work, so here I am doing it at home! Bleh I feel like I don't have any good info to put up.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-29-2013, 09:49 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Bleh. One of our vets at work is moving out of state, then another vet will be going on maternity leave beginning of next year. And they just hired in three new techs about two months ago.

I don't know why I'm worried. I'm going to be leaving the beginning of next year anyway, but...my hours SO better not be cut in the meantime.

Old 08-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

I want a redo. I expected bringing home a glum, icky feeling puppy home from being neutered, and instead I got a Hazard. Yep. Unfazed by the whole thing and wants the world to know it.

And Charlie's been off her food the last couple of days, she'll eat it if I dump it in her crate but will try to bury it with her blanket if I don't. Because of this there's kibble still in her crate. Tonight Kiba went in there and Charlie also went in and they got into it. Hauled Charlie off, and of her and Stryder went at it because he always comes to her rescue. AWESOME.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:11 PM
orange iguanas.

Aaaaaand printer's out of ink.

Yep, this is EXACTLY like doing a school project.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-30-2013, 07:32 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Aaaaaand printer's out of ink.

Yep, this is EXACTLY like doing a school project.
This was one of my duties too.
I use healthypet.com, dvm360.com, vetstreet.com then throw in some fluffy quotes and showcase a few senior patients.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Top Dog

I have 6 or 7 things I bought online within the last 30 days that I'm waiting for and every day I go to the post office expecting a package and... nothing! C'monnnnn things!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Twin 2.0

Apparently the towing company is under budget for the month or something because now they're just towing cars whenever the hell they feel like. My bf's car just got towed and it was parked in a regular "free for all" spot.