Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Top Dog

House basically failed inspection. Will need new roof soon and should be done now. Electric all needs updated. Chimney and basement have large spots that need repaired which may involve lifting house. Already knew floors and drywall needed redone everywhere. The bugs that were in the wood damage it.

He said bank may loan on it since conventional and we have a lot down. But we went looking at 150,000 places so we could spend fifty fixing it up and be done. Not 100,000 or more. I swear it did not look that bad.

We may offer cash for the land. Nicest lot we have looked at. Then tear down and build. Septic is tomorrow and bet it fails to. Apparently a really old type. So may e they will take the offer since thy now have to disclose all this.

So sick of this. I've the money, I've got the credit. I just can't find a place with land and in the right spot that will pass inspection. Last one was less than ten!!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Twin 2.0

I would either adjust your offer to reflect what needs fixed, or do the land offer and build new.

It sucks finding places that meet your criteria!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I would either adjust your offer to reflect what needs fixed, or do the land offer and build new.

It sucks finding places that meet your criteria!

If it wasnt for the horses(and the fact I do not want to be anywhere near town! LOL!) we could have any number of awesome places with five or less acres. There have literally been only three that don't look like a tear down job that have come up the last year or so in our county. I am looking in five counties This place is the land and school district we want to hopefully land offer works.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 08-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Top Dog

I was looking for decently priced premade raw for Logan, and I mentioned how I wish I had a freezer, since it's so cheap if I can buy in bulk.

Then my mom says "Well maybe some day if you ever get a REAL job you can get a freezer. That's one of those things you can do with a REALL full time job. Some day."

Yeah, I know. I fail at life. I'm almost 26 and I still don't have a full time job. I'm trying, but I suck . You don't really have too rub it in every day.

And then when I say something, she acts like SHE'S the victim because "I didn't mean to insult you. It's just you need a full time job to do that." You know what? **** you. You've never had a full time job, either, and talk about stuff you'd like to do if you had more money. Why do you have to make me feel like **** when I say something? Then "Well, you're still in school." Yeah, because I'm a ****-up and can't get a job. That's the only reason I'm still in school.

Last edited by Saeleofu; 08-26-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:56 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Class starts next week. I get an email today from the chair of one of the classes saying it's a hard class, so here's the syllabus and first lecture to read over ahead of time. Not ready for this. -_-
Old 08-26-2013, 10:56 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I don't know if some people do that because they don't realize that it's hurtful, like ... They don't realize how it will sound to the other person or what.

I ... Have a nack for doing that :P, I don't mean to be hurtful but my ADHD brain sometimes blurts things out before inhsveba chance to filter them.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:57 PM
such sights to show you

Shut up. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP. SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP. For the love of god would you JUST SHUT IT SHUT THE #$!@ UP.

sigh

(not in response to any posts here btw)

Old 08-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Top Dog

Our kennel person at work (a younger person who has worked there a few months) was in a very nasty car accident last night. People in Arizona do not know how to drive in the rain (in general) and it seems they were going a bit fast. They were apparently buckled in but were still ejected... She's apparently coherent, but has some nasty injuries, as does her significant other. That's sad in and of itself. On top of that, we're sooo short handed. You would think that one person being out of work for a period of time making everything shut down at work might convince people that we need more techs, but no....

Meanwhile they have more receptionists. Why does one business need seven receptionists?!
Old 08-27-2013, 01:43 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

This insomnia crap is really getting old. I just want some effing sleep.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 08-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Twin 2.0

MY CAR JUST GOT TOWED BECAUSE SOME @SSHOLE DOESN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO JUST PARK NEXT TO ME BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE STOLE MY SPOT AND I'M NOT A BIG ENOUGH B*TCH TO CALL THE TOW COMPANY ON THEM.

/lowercase