Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Top Dog

Tired of being stalked by nosey, self-righteous, self-entitled, insecure bitches.

UTI needs to go away.

I don't like being lied to.

That about sums it all up.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I think my new stuff is called Avian? Or something like that. I remember laughing and asking if it was going to make me flighty, because birds.

ETA: Googled it, it's called Aviane and I'm now thinking I don't want to try it at all, given the reviews. A very high portion said on this pill they were extremely moody/depressed, lethargic, body aches and constant spotting. These are not things I need to deal with. And the main company page reads like a bad Google translation job. Not reassuring.
Aviane was horrible when I tried it. I literally felt like I was going crazy. The strange thing is that I do just fine on Alesse, the branded version of Aviane. I decided to try the generic to save money, but decided that my sanity was worth more than saving a few dollars a month.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:54 PM
dogstrong

I'm on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, I pay $40/month for it! I want to go on the cheap stuff! Hahaha. Overall I haven't noticed a difference other than nausea when I first started it, but I have gained 50lbs in the last year... I tried googling it to see if it was the BC or not, most sources said no. Anyone else experience weight gain on Ortho?

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 08-24-2013, 01:58 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

That's why I am so afraid to try any kind of bc because every kind I have tried has blown me up like a ballon or just made me feel ... Weird like ... Not myself.

I am looking into tubal legation.

Edit: vent no. 2: my phone has been acting weird, I have been having to reboot it a lot. I have had it for over a year & I am not horrible to it, I don't even take it to the barn & if I absolutely have to, then it stays in the truck which is parked in the shade. I am due for an upgrade so it's not a money issue, I just don't want to have to re sync everything :/.

Also I am going to have to start looking for a new truck in a few months ... Ugh not looking forward to running the gauntlet of pushy, sharks called sales people that most of the dealers employ down here :/. Last time I want to carmax xD
Old 08-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

My ex-husband is in town. Obviously, this means I should contemplate going out drinking with him. Because...reasons. He still hasn't shipped my stuff to me, and I am assuming since he didn't tell me he was in town he didn't bring it with him.

So. Drinking. Because reasons.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Silence, peasants.

It was a whole lot easier working out puppy pick-up logistics when this was not a Pennsylvania puppy, lesigh. Totally worth it, but lesigh never-the-less.

Feist - 1 y/o Border Collie
Wesley - 3 y/o nephew derpoodle
Cleo - 13 y/o 'family dog' mini poodle
Old 08-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Resident fainting goat

Dear lord how did I end up with a boyfriend who likes..the country..more than the city!?
What..why..when?? He just dropped this bombshell like what?! He is all wants to have land and tire swings and a porch and stars

... stars.
as in he wants to live THAT FAR AWAY from civilization.

I could faint.
I think living more than a few blocks from downtown is isolation!!

and the worst, scariest part is... for him, I would consider it.

I'm in trouble.
Ugh.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
Dear lord how did I end up with a boyfriend who likes..the country..more than the city!?
What..why..when?? He just dropped this bombshell like what?! He is all wants to have land and tire swings and a porch and stars

... stars.
as in he wants to live THAT FAR AWAY from civilization.

I could faint.
I think living more than a few blocks from downtown is isolation!!

and the worst, scariest part is... for him, I would consider it.

I'm in trouble.
Ugh.
The country is a FABULOUS place... but I could NEVER EVER see you there. XD

Plus, there are no fountains. Where would Merlin swim? Lake water for a city dog? Would he survive?

It would be an adjustment, for sure. But the quiet can be very nice. Could you possibly work in the city and live a little bit outside/not in the boonies? That may help you to not feel quite as cut off.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 08-24-2013, 09:11 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
It would be an adjustment, for sure. But the quiet can be very nice. Could you possibly work in the city and live a little bit outside/not in the boonies? That may help you to not feel quite as cut off.
I definitely think it is possible to live in the country and still work in the city.

My parents have ten acres. We can see stars. When there are meteor showers, we can just lay out on our driveway and watch it. No noise from traffic (although we can occasionally hear the interstate).

I'd have much the same thing at my apartment, but I'm surrounded by trees. So less stars and more...trees. -.-

It takes my parents 25 minutes to get into town and I'm literally ten minutes away from Purdue University (not a small college!).

You can have the best of both worlds.

I *love* the country. But I can understand if you grew up in the city how...rural...it might seem. LOL And when my brother was dating a city girl (who was scared to be outside of our house at night because it was DARK and QUIET), we may have hidden behind one of our parked cars and jumped out and scared her.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I just want a DARK CHOCOLATE MILKY WAY. The MIDNIGHT one. And OMG, NOBODY in my area has it. I've been to three stores and five gas stations and NOT. ONE. HAS. THEM.
WTF!?
I'm about to break my no Wal-Mart rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOCOLATE.
O.O

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.