Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
I'm not sure if you're against medicine for depression but Wal Mart has a $4 plan that several depression meds are on. Or $10 ones as well. Still have to go to a doctor but... It doesn't have to be expensive.

If you don't want to do that, ignore me.
I'm seconding this. Seriously. I know your life is a mess right now, Beanie, but you DON'T have to be this miserable about it. Do you have a university nearby? They usually have psychologists or psychologist students (under the supervision of someone licensed) that can evaluate you for super cheap and give you a referral if needed. You *might* even be able to just call and talk to your doctor and get a script.

You were a psychology major. You may not be a doctor, but you know you're depressed, and you should know that there IS treatment. You can feel better, which will give you the oomph to get your life sorted out.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
I have never heard of adults being so rude.... I'm extremely nonconfrontational, but I'd have had a hard time biting my tongue in either occasion. And I'd likely have reported the latter to her manager. If she went up to a customer and said "wow, amazing that your tattoos/piercings look so good when your face is so hideous", it would not be considered acceptable. Other physical appearances should be no different.
I cannot stand when people have no flters as to what is and is not appropriate to say, as if they never grew out of toddlerhood.
This.

I am pretty "jerky" but even I wouldn't say something like that to someone, ESP if I worked there & they were my customer ... WTF???

Skittles you are very pretty (I have seen pics of you) they are probably just jealous that you are so good looking so they have to think of something to lessen their self esteem issues, of course it doesn't make it hurt any less.

Old 08-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Twin 2.0

I'm in a really odd mood today and one of my coworkers just walked in smelling like he bathed in patchouli-infused ambergris. My head feels like there's a rusty squealing wheel in it.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Got sent home from work today because I'm hurting so much from my fall yesterday. Not happy about that.
Also been waiting over an hour for Chinese food... really? I'm a half mile from the restaurant. If it didn't hurt so badly to sit, I'd just go pick it up. Ugh.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Twin 2.0

Make sure you file a Workman's Comp on that.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:34 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

My back hurts like hell, I have a bad disk from an old injury & I got jerked around & beat on a lot ponying horses today & it's saying "one more wrong move & I'm a-gonna go out" also my knees are killing me

Old 08-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

There's no such thing as workman's comp for an independent contractor.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
My co-worker asked me if he could help and I said only if he had access to a loaded gun.
He said even if he did have access to one he wouldn't let me have it.

He never lets me have ANY fun.
I sure hope that you don't mean this the way I think you do! I'm assuming so because of Airn and Sael's comments. Self-harm or suicide is never the answer. The problems you are facing today, may not be the problems you are facing tomorrow or next week, or next year. Sounds cheesy, but sometimes in life there are obstacles we must overcome and I'm sure whatever you're going through is just one of 'em and you'll be stronger because of it in the end.

Have you talked to a professional about your feelings?

I'm not a professional, but my inbox is always open if you need to talk!

Just have to say that you are an awesome person - every time I've felt like giving up exercise - you are right there, or I read words of encouragement you give to others and...it just makes me try harder!

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 08-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Duuuuude.

Today is day 18 in a row for me for work without a day off and I'm really feeling it. I'm exhausted, I feel sick and I really don't want to have to work tomorrow (or go back to my overnight tonight for that matter.) I have the weekend off thank god. I really really need it.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 08-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Top Dog

I am back at the doctor because UTI won't go away.

I have been here for an hour and a half. I have to pee. I asked if I could just get the pee in a cup part out of the way.

Receptionist laughed. Just laughed. Went back to work.