Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-21-2013, 10:58 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I need to make 12 DVDs by Friday. I just finsihed the video today, and I have been waiting over an hour for the first one to finish burning. my schedule has been soooo hectic and busy that the only good time for me to do this is really late at night.
Nooooooooooooooooo.... WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 08-21-2013, 10:58 PM
The Littlest Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
In all honesty though I think I'm going to have to start looking for another job soonish because we really could use a higher income and I really need to try to find something with health benefits.
I am having the same problem

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 08-21-2013, 11:12 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

My oh snores when he sleeps on his back, which also is his fave position to sleep.

I RAGE ****ing hate snoring like I would rather be branded with a branding iron then listen to someone snore. But he gets pissed when I shove him because he wakes me up.

Plus he has this mouth breathing problem, on top that he crowds the bed ... Argh & I hate being crowded when I sleep, I try to move away from him but he keeps crowding til I finally shove him awake & tell him to get off. I hate sleep cuddling, I want my own space when I sleep!!!!!

Last edited by Dogdragoness; 08-21-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:21 AM
Big Dog

There's a police standoff just down the road from my house. They tried to serve a warrant about seven hours ago, and apparently he got his gun. Not unheard of in backwoods Alaska, but not what I want happening when my boyfriend is about to leave to work his night shift.

But I have my dog with a big bark and the shotgun is loaded, so... I'll still sleep? Just hope it resolves peacefully and SOON. Poor Troopers standing all day in the rain.

*Scout* - 2yo Lineolated Parrot
*Feivel* - 2yo Lineolated Parrot
*Poe* - 8yo Bare-eyed Cockatoo
*Maiya Rose* - 1yo Shelter Kitty (AKA: The Amaiyalator)

~Always with me in my heart~ *Sabrina* Best little cat ever: 10/27/92 - 9/25/12
Old 08-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Top Dog

I was supposed to go riding this afternoon. My car said NOPE.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Aware

Holy awful dreams, Batman.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 08-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Really feeling self conscious about getting dressed and going outside today.

I've been commented on the fact that I'm overweight twice in one week. You read that right.

Last weekend at my lure coursing trial I was chatting with one of the ladies there while we were watching some of the dogs run. Out of the blue she says "so do you always have trouble finding pants that fit you right?" I was a bit taken back so my response was "huh?" To which she added "have you always been a bit heavy in the middle?" What the hell???? I didn't know what to say. I haven't always been overweight. Hell I used to run a lot when I was younger and was pretty darn fit.

Then last night my parents took me out to eat. I got up to go to the bathroom and one of the hostess girls stopped me because she wanted to see my tattoos. Then she smiles and says "wow your tattoos look amazing and you pull them off SO well especially considering how overweight you are."

I ended up boxing up most of my meal because that really bothered me. I struggle with my weight bad. I'm not overweight to the extreme, but I'm medically considered obese and have a tough time losing it. I may lose 20lbs but I can't seem to get past that 20lb mark even when I try hard.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

Holy moly, Amber. I can't believe anyone would be so rude as to say that!!!! That's absolutely awful.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 08-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Quote:
Really feeling self conscious about getting dressed and going outside today.

I've been commented on the fact that I'm overweight twice in one week. You read that right.

Last weekend at my lure coursing trial I was chatting with one of the ladies there while we were watching some of the dogs run. Out of the blue she says "so do you always have trouble finding pants that fit you right?" I was a bit taken back so my response was "huh?" To which she added "have you always been a bit heavy in the middle?" What the hell???? I didn't know what to say. I haven't always been overweight. Hell I used to run a lot when I was younger and was pretty darn fit.

Then last night my parents took me out to eat. I got up to go to the bathroom and one of the hostess girls stopped me because she wanted to see my tattoos. Then she smiles and says "wow your tattoos look amazing and you pull them off SO well especially considering how overweight you are."

I ended up boxing up most of my meal because that really bothered me. I struggle with my weight bad. I'm not overweight to the extreme, but I'm medically considered obese and have a tough time losing it. I may lose 20lbs but I can't seem to get past that 20lb mark even when I try hard.
Having had to do this in years past, I now respond to people that make snide comments that I can fix my weight, but they can't fix stupid!

(((hugs))) I'm in the same boat, I'm considered obese (or whatever the next one up is), and I can't get past this same constant weight I've been maintaining. You'd think working 9 hour days working with dogs and cleaning kennels I'd have lost something, but all I've done is tone random ****.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
WTELF. (((((hugs))))) You're freaking gorgeous, inside AND out, which is far more than I can say for anyone that makes comments like that.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013