Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Bite Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Oh jeeze THANK DOG Izzie isn't the only one that does that (except she does it with most foods, chewies and bones, and good training, conditioning, or massage sessions).
Riley likes to hump after he eats too Must be the surge of energy from the calories or something

~Aura & Riley~
Old 10-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Top Dog

Nog can be a submissive pee-er. He does not do it overly often, mainly if you scold him in what he views as a harsh voice or sometimes if you go to pick him up to make him do something he doesn't want to do. Last night, he submissive peed on my bed. In my spot. Intact dog pee is gross enough as it is, much less when you have to do a speed washing of the mattress. Bad moppett dog.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Kotah BEAR

Ok I read to page 22 before I had to stop because I was like EIGHTY TWO PAGES!?! I would have never made it lol

My vent/rant/whine for the day is I have baby fever and it sucks terribly since babies are everywhere nowadays.
Also, I miss my dad and grandma very much, being 4 hours from them sucks.
My boyfriend's boys and his oldest boy's half brother are here, and I adore them all to bits but good heavens I have a terrible headache that I've had on and off all day and they are watching a movie and it isn't turned up loud but it seems 10 times louder to me than it really is. Oh and the lights, oh god the smallest bit of light kills my eyes. I want to sleep, so bad.

Oh last thing. I saw a Rottweiler (spelling? Don't judge, can't remember **** right now) today and he was probably 50 lbs over weight. I almost puked. He looked absolutely TERRIBLE. Just awful. But then I overheard the owner talking to someone else and he said that he just rescued him about 3 weeks ago and he has already lost 15 lbs. My jaw almost hit the floor. Whoever this Rottie's owner was before, outta be punched for letting that poor baby get so overweight.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Top Dog

Ugh, I went to the doctor today to find out why I've been having some issues. My blood pressure is super low...the doctor said if it gets worse or doesn't get better in a few weeks, they might medicate me. But for now there's nothing I can do except rest and drink more water and sleep propped up.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-18-2012, 09:11 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

It takes a special kind of heartless witch to put an ancient declawed cat outside on an Oct night when the wind is bending the trees in wave after wave and the temps are in the low 40s and going down. Once again, I took out the plastic bin, the old coat, the two blankets, the tin of meat, the bowl of warm water, and once again I knocked on her door repeatedly (she is home) and once again, she refuses to come to it. No one cares about cats here, and no one wants this one (i tried to rehome it once but she wet on the carpet, clothes and bedding) then she left the new home and came back. The woman kept her in the apt all summer, but has now decided that "she gets out what can I do" but nothing is further form the truth. She knows the cat is out, and doesnt' give a rats rear end. Nor does anyone else . We don't care about cats ...cats are everywhere around here. Calling about a cat is futile. So I hope Kharma pays her a visit, takes away her clothes, gives her nothing to protect herself and offers her not a drop of water nor a bite of food. Cat just comes to my door. She knows i will and I will, but I shouldn't have to, and it makes me so angry steam is coming from my ears. She will have to be put down before it gets any colder, she can't survive this and nothing should have to die this way. She can't even chew kibble I tried to give her some of Sancho's food but after watching her, it wasn't rocket science to see she couldn't chew. I had some cat "pate" in tins that some gave me that were still good, and Sancho doesn't need it. But that was the last one. So if this is a vent thread, I am venting. I would like to go vent the hair right out of that woman's head.

Sorry you have low bp too MM so do I. It blows. I have always had it. My doc told me I was in great shape for being in shock. SAid he coudlnt' get out of bed if he had what I had, but obviously I had learned to live with it. Yeah, caffeine and making myself move is the only way I have lived with it most of my life. Not that the caffeine is a good answer, just the only one I have found that keeps me functional at all.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 10-18-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm All Ears

I am so stressed at work. And it just keeps getting more stressful. I have 6 big projects I need to do tomorrow and then also update our whole project. I will be lucky if I get 2 or 3 done. Meeting after meeting and new project after project.

I just.... O_____O

My boss asked if we needed to hire another tech a few days ago and we said no. But now I'm starting to wonder if we really should.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Ugh that sounds so stressful. Anyway you could have a one on one with your boss and explain everything on your plate and how one person can't possibly do it all especially on time

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-18-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm All Ears

He's out of town on a trip. And of course calling in new things he wants us to do as he was driving. I have this feeling I'll be doing overtime tomorrow night. There's 4 of us in this role but one is older and not very good with modern technology so it takes a long time for her to do anything or I have to show her how to do it, 2nd is as busy as I am, and the last is on leave for cancer.

I'm pretty stressed. Tomorrow is not going to be fun. I'll try to run the update over the weekend and cross my fingers it goes ok.

Oh and it's my dad's birthday on Sunday and I haven't gotten anything for him.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

If I didn't have a mortgage I would walk out of here today and not come back.

*flips table*

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Sport Model Pug

Going from an evening shift to a morning shift the next day makes me feel like someone punched me in the face.

Just, uggggggggh. I only get 2 day shifts per week because my manager "has kids and it's unfair to them to work more evenings than she absolutely has to" (which is one evening a week, the other day shift is on her day off).

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug