Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Top Dog

Woke up feeling super depressed and anxious for no reason. Like, can't get out of bed sad. I feel like I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack.

I've never suffered from anxiety or depression ever. I have no reason to feel sad. Yesterday I was totally fine.

I am wondering if this is thanks to starting birth control but whatever it is, it must stop. Kthx.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Is feeling anxious today.

I just... don't want to wait. I want to stop renting, buy a house with some land. Get my cows and ducks. Get a horse again. I want to be mucking stalls and saddling up for a ride with the dogs.

It's not gonna happen if we don't crack down on budgeting and get our act together.

And, I haz puppy fever.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACD/BCx ::
Marquis' Livin' On Tulsa Time "Tulsa" 2014 ACD
& part-time resident Corral West Call Me A Grimm Fairytale "Story" 2012 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 08-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Big Dog

If you're running a business (I don't really care what type of business) I think the expectation is to have some sort of response to emails or phone calls within 48 hours. Even if it's just "We received your email and will get back to you within the week!" type thing.

If I wait more than 48 hours with NO type of response then I will generally take my business elsewhere. I'm not going to wait on a return message if I don't even know the first one was received.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Vizsla mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
It's unfortunate, and I think a lot of people aren't sure how to run their business. I also really dislike the gossip that goes along with it. And wow do some dog people talk trash about their students. Those are your CUSTOMERS... they pay you money... you should probably stop talking ($*@ about them...
I notice this SO MUCH so getting involved in agility. There seems to be a few "instructors" who want the money from teaching but never want their students to improve or, god forbid, learn anything other than what the person teaches them. Thankfully, there's also a really kind group of people& they seem to be the majority.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Is feeling anxious today.

I just... don't want to wait. I want to stop renting, buy a house with some land. Get my cows and ducks. Get a horse again. I want to be mucking stalls and saddling up for a ride with the dogs.

It's not gonna happen if we don't crack down on budgeting and get our act together.

And, I haz puppy fever.
You and me both! However, I think I'd also have to schedule a brain transplant for my bf. He is a city kid through and through.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Fell asleep at like 7:30 last night. Woke up at 5 today, feeling fine. Went back to bed, woke up around 10 with the biggest migraine. Argh.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 08-21-2013, 01:16 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
You and me both! However, I think I'd also have to schedule a brain transplant for my bf. He is a city kid through and through.
City boy's are hard to convert. Lol! I've tried.

I'm very sad that we live so far away from each other now.. I think we could have been good friends. Think of the gorgeous mountain rides we could have had!

You need to get a horse within the next 5-6 years. Josh was talking about making a trip out west at least every two years for about two weeks of CO, WY, and Montana riding once we get settled. We can definitely make a stop near Denver.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm wondering if I should go see a therapist or something. But I don't really see the point. So I can sit and tell somebody about how my life is out of control? They can't fix it. It can't get better unless it's NOT out of control. And if I could make it not out of control I wouldn't have a problem to begin with. So what's the point exactly, except wasting my money?
yeah.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I'm wondering if I should go see a therapist or something. But I don't really see the point. So I can sit and tell somebody about how my life is out of control? They can't fix it. It can't get better unless it's NOT out of control. And if I could make it not out of control I wouldn't have a problem to begin with. So what's the point exactly, except wasting my money?
yeah.
When I saw a therapist it was sometimes just nice to have someone there to be an impartial listener. I also trusted her to give me advice that was in MY best favor and that was awesome (and non-existent elsewhere at that point in my life). ((((hugs))))

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 08-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
yeah.
I'm sorry. I hope you are able to feel in control soon.

I feel the same way though. Talking to a therapist isn't going to change the relationship between me and my dad. My dad won't change. Simple as dirt.

Sometimes I still want to try though.