Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7891  
Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 AM
LostAndConfused's Avatar
LostAndConfused LostAndConfused is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 3,058
Default

had a minor dog scuffle today. I guess my simple words of wisdom, "don't have any food/chewing items out when the dogs are both out" is difficult to follow.
__________________
allons-y!



Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012


Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012


Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7892  
Old 08-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I wanted to make a post about this a month ago and ultimately decided it just wasn't worth it. About two months ago she stopped talking to me or asking to hang out, and the rest of our group of friends stopped inviting us to do anything. Adam said something to her boyfriend and was told that nothing's wrong. I said something to her and her reaction was not one of surprise or sadness that I was feeling left out. She practically yelled at me. Things aren't better. They invited us over and it was just awkward. No one talked to us. (Yet nothing was wrong, apparently.) We were a group of three couples. Earlier in the year, the boyfriend of the other couple was constantly ****-talking the youngest couple and not inviting them anywhere, so I'd text them and invite them myself. I imagine he's doing the same thing to us now, but neither member of the younger couple cares enough to invite us, I guess. It's not worth it anymore. She asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago, but I think it was only because I had gotten her a present for her birthday. She acted like she had no interest in being there, and the next day they all went out to dinner together without saying anything to us.

Sorry for what turned into my own vent, but I understand how you feel. The hardest part is not understanding what went wrong, but I don't think I'll ever get an answer. Just need to move on and find people who actually care.
Geeze what a bunch of assholes :/, I have worked with someone like that before. She was there before me, & at first we got along fine, we talked & were I thought on our way to becoming friends.

Then one day she decided that I had wronged her in some way & like in the blink of an eye she turned very passive aggressive to me. But wouldn't tell to me or tell me what I had done to **** her off. I have since quit that place, but I was talking to another girl who now works there & she said she did the same thing to her
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7893  
Old 08-13-2013, 01:45 PM
ruffiangirl ruffiangirl is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posts: 1,681
Default

I had a 'friend' like that too. When I had Alex my regular friends were still doing non-parent stuff so i started hanging out with this other girl who had a daughter about 1 year younger then Alex. We worked together we went on road trip together, we didnt go a day with out tlaking to each other, then one day BAM gone. No idea why, or what happened. But looking back, this was 10 years ago, she has done the same thing over and over and over again. She just doesnt keep friends at all.
Reply With Quote
  #7894  
Old 08-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Sit Stay's Avatar
Sit Stay Sit Stay is offline
Not a Border Collie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I wanted to make a post about this a month ago and ultimately decided it just wasn't worth it. About two months ago she stopped talking to me or asking to hang out, and the rest of our group of friends stopped inviting us to do anything. Adam said something to her boyfriend and was told that nothing's wrong. I said something to her and her reaction was not one of surprise or sadness that I was feeling left out. She practically yelled at me. Things aren't better. They invited us over and it was just awkward. No one talked to us. (Yet nothing was wrong, apparently.) We were a group of three couples. Earlier in the year, the boyfriend of the other couple was constantly ****-talking the youngest couple and not inviting them anywhere, so I'd text them and invite them myself. I imagine he's doing the same thing to us now, but neither member of the younger couple cares enough to invite us, I guess. It's not worth it anymore. She asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago, but I think it was only because I had gotten her a present for her birthday. She acted like she had no interest in being there, and the next day they all went out to dinner together without saying anything to us.

Sorry for what turned into my own vent, but I understand how you feel. The hardest part is not understanding what went wrong, but I don't think I'll ever get an answer. Just need to move on and find people who actually care.

That's awful, I'm so sorry. I definitely agree, about the hardest part.
__________________

Quinn - English Shepherd

Reply With Quote
  #7895  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:53 PM
AllisonPitbullLvr's Avatar
AllisonPitbullLvr AllisonPitbullLvr is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 886
Default

Someone in a facebook group I'm in is freaking our because I said how much I love Orange is the New Black. So her and her husband decided to watch it and are now scarred for life because they saw boobs.

Dude, I'm not your tv censor or your mother. Good thing she turned it off or she would have seen a (gasp!) vagina too.
__________________
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Reply With Quote
  #7896  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:57 PM
ruffiangirl ruffiangirl is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posts: 1,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Someone in a facebook group I'm in is freaking our because I said how much I love Orange is the New Black. So her and her husband decided to watch it and are now scarred for life because they saw boobs.

Dude, I'm not your tv censor or your mother. Good thing she turned it off or she would have seen a (gasp!) vagina too.


So I guess they dont have mirrors...or dress in the dark?
Reply With Quote
  #7897  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:12 PM
GipsyQueen's Avatar
GipsyQueen GipsyQueen is offline
<(<) <()> (>)>
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,963
Default

I have a sad.


Don't get me wrong, I love Zora more than anything - but I have hole in my heart because I miss the dog I grew up with.
__________________

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Reply With Quote
  #7898  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:12 PM
AllisonPitbullLvr's Avatar
AllisonPitbullLvr AllisonPitbullLvr is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post


So I guess they dont have mirrors...or dress in the dark?
Srsly. It's a show about a chick in prison, not a Martha Stewart special.

They "try to avoid watching things with vulgar content" and usually "search to see if they're child friendly first". Apparently she dropped the ball on that one.
__________________
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Reply With Quote
  #7899  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Grab's Avatar
Grab Grab is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Someone in a facebook group I'm in is freaking our because I said how much I love Orange is the New Black. So her and her husband decided to watch it and are now scarred for life because they saw boobs.

Dude, I'm not your tv censor or your mother. Good thing she turned it off or she would have seen a (gasp!) vagina too.
What did they expect....the second episode is called tit punch...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7900  
Old 08-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,501
Default

OMG people like this is the reason we have censorship in the first place .

*newsflash* SOME people don't WANT their **** censored!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site