Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Dr Google puts everyone on their deathbed....
Old 08-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

I'm getting so frustrated with the Denver VA... I don't understand what their problem is. We now have Senator Bennet and Senator Udall involved and found out at hubby's last appointment that he hasn't even been seen in the right department. He's been seen in Neuro four times and his surgery was denied. Last appointment I found out that Neuro doesn't even DEAL with what he's needing. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold myself to being nice to them. Every day Jon gets worse and worse, and every day I fight harder, but the gloves are about to come off. I left my fifth message with the patient advocate's office about 10 minutes ago. I've yet to be able to get anyone to answer the phone, even during normal business hours, or even bother to return my phone calls. I just can't understand how this is possible. This is how we treat our veterans?
I just want to cry. He has an appointment with the right department, but its not until November, and we were planing to be gone by then.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:47 PM
such sights to show you

Why the eff are so many people so effing stupid. Heysoos eff I hate the world today.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Started my day off with a root canal. The part that hurt wasn't even while I was in the chair, it was while I was checking out! Pow, right in the wallet!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Bored Now.

I spent all day cleaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Not entirely sure what to say right now. I want to self-destruct and run away all at the same time. I feel justified and wronged all at once. I've been proven right, but it was about all my worst fears.

And HI BITCH. Yeah, if I know you're reading this, guess what *I* know?
Move here. Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
I'm getting so frustrated with the Denver VA... I don't understand what their problem is. We now have Senator Bennet and Senator Udall involved and found out at hubby's last appointment that he hasn't even been seen in the right department. He's been seen in Neuro four times and his surgery was denied. Last appointment I found out that Neuro doesn't even DEAL with what he's needing. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold myself to being nice to them. Every day Jon gets worse and worse, and every day I fight harder, but the gloves are about to come off. I left my fifth message with the patient advocate's office about 10 minutes ago. I've yet to be able to get anyone to answer the phone, even during normal business hours, or even bother to return my phone calls. I just can't understand how this is possible. This is how we treat our veterans?
I just want to cry. He has an appointment with the right department, but its not until November, and we were planing to be gone by then.

((((((HUGS))))))

Stay until Jan?I will be so. disappointed. with you gone.

I feel like you're only person here who wants to spend time with me. And I miss you.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I spent all day cleaning.

Move here. Now.

((((((HUGS))))))

Stay until Jan?I will be so. disappointed. with you gone.

I feel like you're only person here who wants to spend time with me. And I miss you.
January we won't have anyplace to live here.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:39 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post

My mom fought them for 31 years & they just NOW granted dad 100% disability. He is a Viet nam vet & I think they get treated the worst , he was blown off an armored personal carrier in Nam & when it rolled over a land mine & was burned over 40% of his body. Due to that he has back, ankle & knee problems. He also lost his right eye & just getting a replacement for it (since he had the other one for years) was like pulling teeth.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

January cannot get here fast enough! Why can't it be now? *chomps at the bit*

Old 08-07-2013, 09:58 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
This is the view from my parents' house, just outside of town where I live:

That is fantastic! Okay, I've never had a tornado go through here, I know they totally suck... but I still think they're like, the coolest things ever.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Top Dog

I'm fascinated by them too Southpaw. My parents house has now been narrowly missed for the third time.

Waiting to hear some news reports on it. Downside to living in Podunk, ON.

One more:
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.