Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Top Dog

Feeling completely bitchy for no particular reason.

I'm be harassed to smile, and eat, and take care of myself, and take my medicine, and take my vitamin, and eat, and smile, and all I want to do is yell a childish "shut up and leave me alone". For no reason. Which is worse than being bitchy in and of itself because I know I am being bitchy and feel worse because of it.

Zander is being super clingy, not helping. I am tired of dealing with insane people. Food not only sounds incredibly gross right now, but I know I am just going to end up sick anyway. Crohn's. I want to hurry up and move, and someone is dragging their feet. "Just another week."

WHY DOES THIS ALL BOTHER ME SO MUCH TODAY. SO IRRITATING. SO STUPID.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:24 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Feeling completely bitchy for no particular reason.

I'm be harassed to smile, and eat, and take care of myself, and take my medicine, and take my vitamin, and eat, and smile, and all I want to do is yell a childish "shut up and leave me alone". For no reason. Which is worse than being bitchy in and of itself because I know I am being bitchy and feel worse because of it.

Zander is being super clingy, not helping. I am tired of dealing with insane people. Food not only sounds incredibly gross right now, but I know I am just going to end up sick anyway. Crohn's. I want to hurry up and move, and someone is dragging their feet. "Just another week."

WHY DOES THIS ALL BOTHER ME SO MUCH TODAY. SO IRRITATING. SO STUPID.
I'm sorry you feel that way I felt that way Saturday, through Monday becsuse I had the new job of taking care of these friends horses that went out of town for the week. Now that I have a routine going, it doesn't seem so bad.

My advice is allow the feelings to happen, get them out some way or another (I don't mean like at other people, lol) but maybe to to the gym, tske a run, or whatever.

Maybe Zander is sensing you're down in the dumps & trying to cheer you up? I know buddy gets super clingy when I am down.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:25 PM
F150 and a .30-06

My cousin is flying out on Friday for Iraq. He works as a engineer there. He has a two year old son and a one due in oct. he has been over there before but this time he is moving his family there once the baby is born. It's never bothered me before but I almost cried saying good bye to him on Monday. I just have this gut feeling that he shouldn't go. Not really a vent but I'm worried about him.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Obey the Toad.

I got out of the shower this morning without rinsing out my conditioner. How did I even manage that? In 32 years I have NEVER done that!!

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:38 PM
APBTs & One Crazy Banana

Found what may be my dream plot of acreage in VA and scrambling to get all the information on it before it's sold just to see if I can afford it is making me insane!
Old 08-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Resident fainting goat

I have to be in Boston for another year to graduate (it's too late to transfer, I'm a senior this year)
so at least there's that.. I've never even been to california though!

I feel a lot better with some time to deal.
It could've been Yemen.
It could've been antarctica

I can still visit.. it's a hell of a lot closer to Japan and the time zone doesn't suck as much.

Plus..
it's right next to the SD zoo..and seaworld.. and comicon

I have decided to look at the bright side.

We won't get to see eachother every weekend or anything like that but.. it could be worse.

You guys are right. There is skype, I can fly over, he is coming home for christmas

we can make it work.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I have two good friends in the Navy in San Diego. It's not a bad place to be at all
Old 08-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Top Dog

Husbands still current employer just announced that everyone has to take a 1 week furlough end of Aug or beg. of Sept at 1/3 pay. Finger crossed something new comes up soon

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 08-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

My friend is going off to college in a couple days. My other friends are on their family job/trip until November. They're my best friends, and I'm still here, going to college at a local state college. Oh well, I'm saving loads of money this way
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:34 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I have to be in Boston for another year to graduate (it's too late to transfer, I'm a senior this year)
so at least there's that.. I've never even been to california though!

I feel a lot better with some time to deal.
It could've been Yemen.
It could've been antarctica

I can still visit.. it's a hell of a lot closer to Japan and the time zone doesn't suck as much.

Plus..
it's right next to the SD zoo..and seaworld.. and comicon

I have decided to look at the bright side.

We won't get to see eachother every weekend or anything like that but.. it could be worse.

You guys are right. There is skype, I can fly over, he is coming home for christmas

we can make it work.
Although I will likely end up in Mississippi, outside San Diego is still a possibility. And if we both end up there...can I say Abrams and Merlin play date!