Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-24-2013, 11:14 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Auggie's grandma, Pepper and Payton's great-grandma, Georgie's great-great-grandma and the reason we named her Georgie, the main reason I went to buy Payton, because he had this one particular incredible dog in his lineage... is gone.
I'm heartbroken and I can't stop crying and I also can't even begin to imagine how her owner is doing. She was her heart dog. An amazing dog who touched so many people. Everybody was crying during her last agility run. Even the judge cried.
Not Georgia!! I'm so sorry Beanie. I loved seeing pics of her. Gosh, how old was she? I was so amazed at her tenacity and her drive for agility.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 07-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Love My Mutt <3

I have emails to reply to, and my computer is being useless.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
Not Georgia!! I'm so sorry Beanie. I loved seeing pics of her. Gosh, how old was she? I was so amazed at her tenacity and her drive for agility.
She was almost 17. Her heart was amazingly still healthy when she went, it was the cancer that got her. =<
Her owner asked me if I could make a slideshow of photos and video set to music for her. I have a feeling that's going to be about as hard as when I put together Auggie's retirement video. At least I've finally stopped crying for now. I think I'm out of tears. I was standing at the sink brushing my teeth last night feeling like I was crying but nothing was actually coming out of my eyes.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 07-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
She was almost 17. Her heart was amazingly still healthy when she went, it was the cancer that got her. =<
Her owner asked me if I could make a slideshow of photos and video set to music for her. I have a feeling that's going to be about as hard as when I put together Auggie's retirement video. At least I've finally stopped crying for now. I think I'm out of tears. I was standing at the sink brushing my teeth last night feeling like I was crying but nothing was actually coming out of my eyes.
((hugs)) I never got to experience this awesomeness of Georgia, but she sounds like she was fantastic. Godspeed and RIP.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 07-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I realized this weekend that I don't get pay stubs. I keep ALL my pay stubs for various reasons. Just recently (seriously, two months ago) I finally shredded my pay stubs from when I worked at Target, and for reference I quit Target nearly a decade ago.
So I asked my co-workers about it. They were both like "...wow, I can't believe I didn't realize we don't get pay stubs either..." so we asked the boss to please give us pay stubs.

I got an e-mail from the boss.
with A pay stub.
from this week.

That doesn't do anything about the last, you know, seven months.

But I guess it's a start.

*sigh*

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 07-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Wait, no you don't. Your car actually runs.
At least there's that. Which is better than where I was a year ago! lol

Quote:
Your misfire could be something as easy as plugs or wires. Remain calm and pretend I never said head gasket.
Nope, already did plugs and wires and even the ignition coil. The only thing left is ignition control module or badness. My brother has a compression tester, but I haven't had the heart to use it yet...granted it could give me good news, but I don't want the bad news
Old 07-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Top Dog

Been a rough start to the day. BeAu didn't sleep hardly at all last night, so he left around 8 for work even though his shift didn't start until noon. On top of it, we've been in a tiff the last few days over when we need to move out. We have all August and he wants to take it, but I want out as soon as possible. It obviously isn't doing him any good to stick around here.

Child woke up and apparently had the best sleep ever because he is insanely hyper, running all over the place, and has completely lost his mind when it comes to remembering house rules or respect. It's been like this ever since he and Rhio came back from their weekend trip and I'm about to lose my mind. He was doing GREAT before he left. Then a weekend alone with his mom and her family and he comes back with behavioral amnesia. I'm having a hard time being as strict as I need to be, though. On one hand, he needs corrected/redirected on where to spend his energy. On the other, I feel so bad for the kid that I don't want to add more stress on top of what is already going on. But then again, the state of mind he is in right now, I don't want him taking an inch I give him and running the whole mile.

Being the "Other Mom" can be a great and terrible thing.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Work was so terrible today. It was literally probably the worst day I have ever had working at this place. Anything that could go wrong went wrong and it just was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I only have one more full day left with Michael. This sucks.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Top Dog

Was really sick yesterday (have a suspected GI bacterial type infection..a little better now that I'm medicated). Unfortunately everyone is on vacation this week too so there was only two people all day, they each had to work 4 hours alone, I felt SO bad to leave them hanging. I sent the one kid a text to please have our IT guy do our dog food orders. Got a text back that "You can do it tomorrow" meaning...today. Sent a text back that I'm off Fridays anyway, I'm really sick, and one of the orders NEEDS to be sent on Thursday. Got an OK.

Later on I remembered that the hand feeding birds were there, I needed to bring them home this weekend. I went in this morning, my day off, not paid, just to pick up the birds, the orders weren't done. So then I'm there doing the orders...if anyone gets my GI thing, I won't feel bad. Harrumph.