Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Play that funky music.

I feel extremely inadequate.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Twin 2.0

Last night, instead of getting off at 6pm, I had a referral customer walk in and ask for me right as I was leaving. Sold him a car, so I thought it was worth it. Then, 5 minutes after he leaves the finance office, he sees a scratch on the spray-painted rim (used WRX and if the wheels had still been silver it would have never shown), threw a fit and undid the entire deal. Stayed here until 10pm for nothing. Super tired today and no one is coming in to buy cars and just rawr.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Last night, instead of getting off at 6pm, I had a referral customer walk in and ask for me right as I was leaving. Sold him a car, so I thought it was worth it. Then, 5 minutes after he leaves the finance office, he sees a scratch on the spray-painted rim (used WRX and if the wheels had still been silver it would have never shown), threw a fit and undid the entire deal. Stayed here until 10pm for nothing. Super tired today and no one is coming in to buy cars and just rawr.
What a butthole.

My vent is that it's still really sunny out, and really hot, and Henry is acting like "must go for walkz naow!". When in reality I know as soon as we get out there, he'll wilt.

Old 07-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Top Dog

Going out tonight for drinks and wanting to wear a certain outfit that consists of fishnets, kneehigh converse and a plaid skirt. Why? Because I can. I don't need you telling me I look Luke a highschooler. I want to wear it. I'm sorry you are lacking in the self confidence to pull it off yourself.

Second, all I asked you was what shirt I should wear with said outfit. Thank you for being useless.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Top Dog

This month has officially made me drink tonight. Cheers!

Old 07-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Top Dog

And then other than a few impromptu ball throwing sessions, I've refrained from venturing outside because hot...and then I go out after the sun has gone down, it's like a degree cooler, and I've been made into sushi by mosquitos. I hate this state.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:56 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Replaced coolant crossover hose coming off the T-fitting on the front of the reservoir, deleted the aux water pump, took the entire front end off today and replaced the hose coming off the top of the radiator... Poured water in, and look under the car to see it still leaking. Skid plate is now off so I slide under the car to see wtf is leaking. Get hit in the mouth and eye with drips from the driver side turbo. LOL. SUPER AWESOME. It's the coolant return line coming from that turbo, and the only way that's getting replaced is by pulling the motor. While reaching up there, I also found a bolt missing from one of the brackets on the compressor housing. IS THIS A JOKE, CAR?
Old 07-20-2013, 09:57 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Also, I'm filthy and there isn't enough water in the world to shower as long as I need to.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Plus One

It's 4am and I'm just home from work.

This time last week I was getting up to go to work. This is the reason why I sleep constantly!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Little dog, big voice

If I give someone a genuine apology, I don't expect to hear about them insulting me behind my back. Why is this in a venting thread? I really would like to chat with them about it, but chances are, I won't get a chance to for another month or so.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.