Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Lady screamed at me today because the groom she brought in a picture of didn't turn out the same way on her dog (COMPLETELY different breed) though I tried to explain that it wouldn't. Now we're out to dinner, and the same lay is sitting across the room, glaring daggers at me... go home lady, you're an idiot... and a jerk.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Bamm hasn't been feeling well. Diarrhea with some blood in it probably from him straining so hard (bright blood). Did a 24 hour fast and now going to introduce some rice and canned pumpkin and will try some small amounts of chicken mixed in tomorrow if he seems to do ok today. Didn't see any blood in his stool this morning at least and gave him some endosorb this morning. He went to work with me yesterday and is going with me today so I can keep a close eye on him. If I don't see improvement in a day or two then I may have to take him in to see the vet, but as of right now I think he is going to be fine.

My vent I can't even fully even say on here since a few of my coworkers lurk here periodically, but I'm so frustrated over what one of my coworkers did yesterday regarding Bamm. I talked to my boss about it and she is going to talk to that individual, but I was furious.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default The Venting Thread

Double post sorry
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-20-2013, 11:57 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Lady screamed at me today because the groom she brought in a picture of didn't turn out the same way on her dog (COMPLETELY different breed) though I tried to explain that it wouldn't. Now we're out to dinner, and the same lay is sitting across the room, glaring daggers at me... go home lady, you're an idiot... and a jerk.
Ewww I hate what that happens ... Disagree or have it out with someone only to have them show up somewhere else later that day ... It's happened to us (though mostly with Road rage issues, which is kinda similar I guess :P) before ... Awkward :/
Old 07-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Top Dog

Guh. Hot day... agility class was going great until a spectator with two kids came to watch, started sticking their hands in the fence and a client had a very kid fearful/aggressive dog right on the other side... Owner asked the parent if she could have her kids take a step back because her dog didn't like kids...

Woman threw a FIT. Boss talked to her... no calming her down. She couldn't believe there would be a dog allowed in our class that didn't like kids.

Seriously people, come on. There was no winning with this one.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 07-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Top Dog

Stubbed my toe on my baby's bouncy chair and I'm pretty sure my toe is broken.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Guh. Hot day... agility class was going great until a spectator with two kids came to watch, started sticking their hands in the fence and a client had a very kid fearful/aggressive dog right on the other side... Owner asked the parent if she could have her kids take a step back because her dog didn't like kids...

Woman threw a FIT. Boss talked to her... no calming her down. She couldn't believe there would be a dog allowed in our class that didn't like kids.

Seriously people, come on. There was no winning with this one.
Why put on an event for her children and then bring dogs they can't play with?!
Old 07-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
Why put on an event for her children and then bring dogs they can't play with?!
EXACTLY.

My boss was like... they are paying customers and they were keeping your kids safe along with their dog... She was just trying to shed some light on a different perspective when the woman went on with how disappointed she was and how she won't be giving us business now and this and that...

Well, we don't need crazy clients anywho.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 07-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Top Dog

I have to take my car in to have brakes looked at as they're making a horrendous sound. It's the month where we have only my income. Blah.

Unrelated, my child did not take a nap yesterday at his normal time. The lad decided that he shouldn't be able to take a late nap (which was when he decided he was tired) because he's been taking late naps the past few days, and has been up ridiculously late. No naps led to the crabbiest toddler ever. In the end, he was up until the same time as other nights, but with the added benefit of 5 hours of toddler yelling/crying/awful sounds. One of those with night terrors. I vetoed that whole no nap idea from now on.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:37 PM
orange iguanas.

My finger really hurts today. It's infected (God I hate cats) but I don't have time to sit in urgent care today, so I'm just doctoring myself at home and we'll see where that gets me.

And I was almost late to work this morning because for some reason the entrance ramp to the freeway was closed and I had no idea that was happening. So I thought fine, I'll get on somewhere else. So I'm driving along my alternate route and all of a sudden BAM ROAD CLOSED. UGGGHHHH I hate road construction!!! I had to backtrack to my original starting point and I was able to eventually got on the freeway lol but this ate up a lot of time. Good thing I left my house like 15 minutes early - my PLAN was to get to work early. Apparently not.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013