Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Top Dog

I've never smoked anything, ever, and yet, I frequently chain smoke in my dreams, and when I wake up I want a cigarette so bad.

Totally unfair.

My hands are twitchy today, and I'm snacking like crazy trying to ignore the cravings.

Ridiculous.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
I've never smoked anything, ever, and yet, I frequently chain smoke in my dreams, and when I wake up I want a cigarette so bad.

Totally unfair.

My hands are twitchy today, and I'm snacking like crazy trying to ignore the cravings.

Ridiculous.
I did that when I was younger...strongest cravings I ever had (and that includes when I DID smoke for a bit later on)
Old 07-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
I did that when I was younger...strongest cravings I ever had (and that includes when I DID smoke for a bit later on)
It's kind of reassuring that I'm not the only one this has happened to!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Aware

Tried to take Em to swim, the water was super low, she got bit by a horsefly and freaked out, my Vibrams are too small and irritated my heels super bad, and the Lightroom trial won't open on my computer.

BLARGH

ETA Got Lightroom running!

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"

Last edited by Julee; 07-14-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Top Dog

It's 85 degrees in my house and it is going to be stinking hot here all week. I wouldn't complain normally but I have a sweaty baby stuck to me around the clock who adds another ten degrees.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 PM
F150 and a .30-06

My boss.

I barely make enough to live, he's a drunk and a bully and treats me like crap.

One of my co workers kids was electrocuted (he will be ok) so I have been covering a lot of her shifts. I covered last Monday for her. I just get a call from the idiot (aka boss) saying "your working tmorrow right?" um no. Apparently because I worked one Monday means Im working all of them. Nice thing for him to assume. He then hung up one me.

He's jut such a idiot and control freak. He has us d things at work that make lie harder but according to him they work perfect. He also knows more than any mechanic that works on his cars

Iím just sick of it all. I work on commission so there are days I donít even make minimum wage, I have NO benefits and no WCB (since we are technically self-employed lease operators this is legal)

Im looking for another job but the only things really available are fast food. Iím almost considering that, thatís how bad it is at work.

People tell me to move were the jobs are. Well I would if this job paid enough I could afford to move.

Oh I guess I could work in the pipe mills doing hard labor 12hrs a day 6 days a week. That would work well for my ruptured disks and being a single mom

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Original Twin

Ok July, REALLY??!?!?!

I jut found out that a guy that I had thought was a very dear, very close friend, just got out of jail for domestic assault w/harm. Outwardly, he has always been one of the most chill guys in my circle of friends, so it comes as a total shock. And now I'm questioning my own judgement. Arg.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post

Totally unfair.

Ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
Happened to me too. I'm not a smoker, but I will smoke if/when the social situation or bad day arises. Either cloves or e-cigg that BeAu has. But ever since I started doing that this year, I've not had any dream cravings at all.

Bodies are weird.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Behind my left ear is a very hard, golf ball sized nodule, and there's another just above my ear and the one behind my head hurts sooo bad! I think it's getting bigger. *sigh*
Old 07-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Resident fainting goat

Hey guys, not really a vent.. but I'm going to be taking a little break from chaz for a little bit.
No big "I HATE IT NOW GOODBYE!" speech lol but honestly, certain new parties/party has/have been stressing me out lately and with all the zimmerman stuff.. I just I feel like the fact that words on a computer screen are effecting me so much means I should take a step back for a little bit and kind of adjust my perspective to what this site is.. I've had the kind of "chaz safe haven full of awesome people rosy glasses" on for a while and it's hard to kind of adjust

I will miss most of you lol but I'll be back soon!