Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Is it just me or does it really tell a lot about a person when this is by far their most commonly posted thread?

My vent is my mosquito bites itch and I can't rid my mouth of last nights garlic even after three brushings.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
The situation in question started because the guy was giving "advice" on how to check out women. He was describing his body language and position, and people were like "Uh, that pretty much makes you look like you're checking out her boobs." His response: "I do look at her boobs and when she notices me looking I just smile. If she didn't want me to look she wouldn't be wearing that." Somebody else separately made a comment about people wearing "suggestive clothing" and another person was like "Don't assume anything about people's clothing except they like what they are wearing." So I +1d and said "Yeah some of these comments are kinda creepy." The second guy kinda backed off, but the first guy chimed back in and that was when he stated "Low cut tops are an invitation to look."
After I said HELL NO THEY ARE NOT he said "Well I'm going to look anyway no matter if she wants it or not."
Skeezebucket.

And like I said, made even worse by the fact that this guy was in another thread going on and on about how he's a VERY STRONG CHRISTIAN and he's LIVING HIS LIFE BY THE COMMANDS OF GOD. He got on me about not currently attending a church because GOD COMMANDS WE GO TO CHURCH AND PRAISE WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS.

I'm pretty sure God doesn't want you being a lecherous douche either bro.

Obviously men have a penis and they're going to look. But you can look, just don't gawk. And if you get CAUGHT looking don't be proud of yourself and pat yourself on the back because that means you weren't "just looking." That puts you in the "gawking" circle.
Just. Gross.

You know what's decent? Treating other people with respect. Not gawking or putting them up on a public website for mockery.
But aren't you being "indecent" to this guy who was suck an sleaze ball? I don't condone his actions by I kind of understand them ... If you wear something outlandish or revealing ... Expect people to take notice.

FWIW I have never snapped a picture of anybody or posted it on Facebook or POW. Please do not insinuate that I do. Judging is part of human character, we all do it, don't try to play high & mighty & pretend you don't.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
My vent is my mosquito bites itch and I can't rid my mouth of last nights garlic even after three brushings.
Two weeks after forgetting bug spray after 6 miles in the woods I am finally no longer wanting to dig my skin off.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Top Dog

I got a mosquito bite over my Achilles tendon and it's really annoying
Old 07-14-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
I got a mosquito bite over my Achilles tendon and it's really annoying
*cringes* oh yeah ESP when you have to wear socks or shoes.

My vent: my boss is an asshole that has officially turned a fun job (working the live races here at the horse track) into a not fun one anymore.

Also fiancée has been sick (sore throat, cough, chills congestion) & now my throat is getting side now too ... great.

Old 07-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Original Twin

Dear 50some year old guy. I don't want to go out with you. You're old enough to be my dad. 18 years difference is a little much and does matter. Completely different generations and thought processes. Leave me alone.

*Henry Rollins and Billy Idol are completely exempt from this rule.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
But aren't you being "indecent" to this guy who was suck an sleaze ball? I don't condone his actions by I kind of understand them ... If you wear something outlandish or revealing ... Expect people to take notice.

FWIW I have never snapped a picture of anybody or posted it on Facebook or POW. Please do not insinuate that I do. Judging is part of human character, we all do it, don't try to play high & mighty & pretend you don't.

Ahhh, the whole "tolerate my intolerance"

No, we arent all proud of judging. If I make a snap judgment I work really hard to make myself realize that I am doing it. Its a fault and not a good characteristic to have so MOST people actually work on curbing it.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Top Dog

My vent ---- **** hangover :/ I gots stuff to do!
Old 07-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
No, we arent all proud of judging. If I make a snap judgment I work really hard to make myself realize that I am doing it. Its a fault and not a good characteristic to have so MOST people actually work on curbing it.
I second this.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:36 PM

I am not proud of it, but it is part of my character & I will not hide or pretend that I don't do it. I just don't like being judged for Doug something that everyone else's does!