Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Top Dog

Did you REALLY have to interrupt me in the middle of my workout to ask what breed of dog I have? REALLY? The ear buds and running on the treadmill didn't tip you off I was a little busy?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:01 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Did you REALLY have to interrupt me in the middle of my workout to ask what breed of dog I have? REALLY? The ear buds and running on the treadmill didn't tip you off I was a little busy?
Isn't that just the worst? Obviously I don't get that on the treadmill lol but when we run on the trail we get people trying to stop us to talk to us about the dogs like we are going to stop mid-run just to talk to them. Um...rude much?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Guy on another forum keeps insisting "if women wear low cut tops it's because they want you to look at their boobs" and "low-cut tops are an invitation to look." The words "they're asking for it" came out of his posts.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
*flips table*

The funniest part - this guy was all up in another thread going on and on about how he's a super strict Christian.

Puke.
I can't comment on the doofus on the other forum. BUT, if you create a spectacle (giant blue Mohawk, softball sized gauges in your ears, face tats or showing more jugs than a stripper), you have ZERO moral standing to be offended when people look.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:46 AM
On second thought...

Something about brother impulsively getting cat that I am worried he will put on me if he decides he can't keep it.

Something about possibly leaving home for apartment (hard to find ones that allow dogs and cats) or a mobile home.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:41 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops2 View Post
I can't comment on the doofus on the other forum. BUT, if you create a spectacle (giant blue Mohawk, softball sized gauges in your ears, face tats or showing more jugs than a stripper), you have ZERO moral standing to be offended when people look.
Agreed.

There is also the other side of the spectrum, where ... Well ... I'll just use my froend's fave quote: "just because it comes in your size doesn't mean you should wear it." I know we are a free country & all but good lord have some fashion sense when it comes to your bodies ... (Generally speaking) people!

Also men/women who dress up like cowboys/cowgirls & DON'T REALLY RIDE HORSES

Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Aware

When it's your body, you can do whatever you want with it.

When it's not, keep your mouth shut.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
When it's your body, you can do whatever you want with it.

When it's not, keep your mouth shut.
That's not what free speech is ... Yes people have a right to wear / do what they want but others also have the right to have opinions on those choices & some of them might not be positive (references "people of Walmart").

Old 07-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Aware

It's not about free speech, it's about being a decent person.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 AM

I don't think having an opinion about what someone is wearing whether positive or negitve makes anyone a bad person, it's not like you (general you) are going up to said person & telling them they look like crap ... But if you dress a certain way have a certain style, then expect attention, & not always positive attention.

If something didn't flatter me or looked like crap on me I would hope someone would have the decency to tell me. Luckily I know what to wear so that doesn't happen

Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Aware

If you say it to yourself, a friend, whatever, in private, that's one thing. Saying it when the person you're talking about is within earshot, or posting pictures of them on places like POW or Facebook... that's just unnecessary and cruel.