Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm so glad its working out for you and Frodo. Like I had mentioned a while ago, Bamm gets so focused on a stimuli that I just can't figure out how to bring him to focus on me. Thought it was a treat value issue but its like he goes into a focusing trance and I can't find a treat/food that seems to work.

Oh and another vent completely unrelated to Bamm... The lady we were originally supposed to move in with (the pyscho lady) is now calling and threatening Josh. Says she wants to sue him for everything he is worth and said she wants him to know that she has soiled his name to everyone she knows. Also said that she thinks the tile he did is ugly (I have pics if anyone wants to see it) and is saying it was so bad she has to have it ripped up and redone. He did a really good job on the tile but whatever.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-05-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm All Ears

So I'm home sick with what I think is food poisoning. Been feeling bad all day and then have been better since about noon. Now I was really starving so I tried eating something and now am feeling sick again.

I just keep stressing about the house and Mia's knees. And I know that sounds weird but I just want a house so I have the option to add a dog if I need to retire her. I am obsessively planning everything and checking my savings plan several times a day (which is stupid because it's not going to change throughout the day). I just really wish I had more options. :/

And then I think I am being stupid and silly and just need to RELAX and enjoy my two wonderful dogs now and not worry so much about the future dogs. I will have time with the other dogs when I have the other dogs. No need to worry about them now. And I'd rather have Mia with bad knees than any dog with good knees. And if I do need to retire her, we'll survive and play in something else for two years until I get a puppy.

But really. I overthink things and worry about too much. One bad news and I'm thinking of the worst possible outcome.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Top Dog

My eye has been bothering me for several days now, and it's driving me nuts. It's impossible to flip my head to do my hair because it waters and swells up. And it constantly feels like I've knocked it on something. But I really don't remember hitting my face on anything.

Tired of stupid mood swings. Also tired of having a UTI, having everyone tell me it's serious, but then no one is willing to see me and give me antibiotics. Tired of sinus crap. Tired of constantly being tired, but never being able to sleep. My hips are killing me again, and I wish I could see a chiro about it.

I hate spending money on video games. Hate random bugs in my breadsticks from PapaJohns. Hate how Zander just suddenly decides the dryer buzzer is going to kill him, along with the facebook message dinger. And that he feels the need to try and hide in places he knows he's not allowed.

Basically, everything is annoying me today.

And I'm also really anxious about DH's PT test tomorrow, since he failed his last two.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Oh and another vent completely unrelated to Bamm... The lady we were originally supposed to move in with (the pyscho lady) is now calling and threatening Josh. Says she wants to sue him for everything he is worth and said she wants him to know that she has soiled his name to everyone she knows. Also said that she thinks the tile he did is ugly (I have pics if anyone wants to see it) and is saying it was so bad she has to have it ripped up and redone. He did a really good job on the tile but whatever.
You know, having a psycho like her talking smack about you is probably better than having her recommending you

He needs to report her for harassing phone calls. Keep a record of them. Also keep a record of anything you might hear that she's said to anyone. If she spreads things that are untrue and they affect Josh's business you could potentially have a case against her.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Arnold is going in to have 3 MCTs and an "unidentified" cyst removed tomorrow morning.

Ugh.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Top Dog

DH failed his PT test. Again.

Sigh.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Twin 2.0

I slept like a rock until 3:30am when my upstairs neighbors decided to hold a loud, lengthy conversation outside on their balcony. I sort of fell back asleep, and my Harbingers showed up. Apparently they decided to make up for being nice in my last dream, because they stole one of my kidneys in this one.

Came in to work at 9am on my day off because I had an appointment that was coming in to sign their purchase paperwork. They never showed and won't answer their phone. I can't leave now, because I have a couple other appointments set for this afternoon.

And I'm just generally grouchy because in my attempt to skip a period by taking two packs of pills back to back, I've instead been bleeding for what feels like a month. I'm about to name my vag Stigmata.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Love My Mutt <3

my employees suck and are all looking to be fired. My 5 day weekend is no longer.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I'm sick. BLAH. not sick ONE TIME the entire summer but now that we are super busy and have commitments to fulfill everyday... I'm sick. It doesn't help that all of our commitments entail chasing preschool aged kids around which is not easy when you just want to curl up and sleep lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Plus One

I'm so stressed out its unreal. I feel like i just don't stop from when I get up to going back to bed. Even when I rest I feel guilty because I have so much stuff to do.

This year is an important one in school, but I'm trying to do extra stuff to make myself look better on a college application so I'm trying to get on the school show jumping team , help with the school play, become a monitor and keep a part time job. I haven't even started with the school play yet OR managed to get on the team and I'm already feeling like I can't do it. Unfortunately with uni places so hard to get I have to just to be in with a chance as well as keeping my grades up. Im hoping that once I'm settled in a routine it will make things easier on me but the way things are going I doubt it.