Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Love My Mutt <3

My Mom gathered all the ferret things in the living room, and put them all in one pile/area. IT TAKES UP OVER HALF THE LIVING ROOM. When did they acquire so much STUFF?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-04-2013, 10:47 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I don't know why I came to this stupid vacation. I haven't even been here a day and already got in a fight with my dad and I have been in tears all evening. I'm so bothered that my sister invited all her college girl friends and my dad is laughing and drinking with them but I don't exist to him unless he is upset with me about something. He embarrassed me in front of my sisters fiancé and I just walked away and started crying.
Is it feasible to leave? That's just... really horrible behavior. I'm sorry.

Old 07-04-2013, 11:16 AM
such sights to show you

No matter what I try to brush or comb this big white SOB with, I just end up with hair flying EVERYWHERE. The only thing that really helps is going to town with the curry during a bath... but then it mostly just ends up down the drain instead of flying around the room. WHAT KIND OF ABOMINABLE COMBINATION MADE THIS HATEFUL COAT. argh

Old 07-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Top Dog

My family is in town for the 4th, and their children are driving me insane. They're obnoxious and loud and crazy and there are WAY TOO MANY OF THEM. It's like herding cats. They don't listen when you tell them not to do something. It's ridiculous. THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT CHILDREN.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:33 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

A good friend of mine and Mike's old roommate just called Mike crying because she's being left by her boyfriend, and now she is driving down here with her two dogs and cat to stay in our apartment for who knows how long.

I feel horrible for her, but I'm also a bit perturbed. She didn't congratulate me on my engagement, she didn't call ME crying, she called Mike, and now instead of enjoying what little alone time I have left with Mike before he is.gone for six months, I am now stressed about having four dogs and a cat in a tiny one bedroom apartment. Not to mention this is putting a wrench in our plan to visit family today.

And then I feel worse because I'm feeling jealous and upset when she is obviously going through a hard time, and she's my friend.

Boo.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 07-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Club Terrible - President

I feel horrible because the 4th has always been a big deal to Rick's family, and we were going to go out to eat tonight just to do SOMETHING. I just got a call and have to work. He says he's not upset, but I just feel terrible. I'll get Dad to pick up some sparklers or something, but...
Old 07-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
No matter what I try to brush or comb this big white SOB with, I just end up with hair flying EVERYWHERE. The only thing that really helps is going to town with the curry during a bath... but then it mostly just ends up down the drain instead of flying around the room. WHAT KIND OF ABOMINABLE COMBINATION MADE THIS HATEFUL COAT. argh
Even though he's the best dog ever, I frequently feel that way about Henry's coat as well.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Behavior Nerd

There's a new dog next door, barking. I'm hoping against hope that the dog is just visiting and not another soul doomed to live ignored on a chain in their yard. Independence Day indeed.

Old 07-04-2013, 01:45 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

BAH ... Today at my lunch smoke break I lit the writ end I my cig & burnt a hole in the filter. >_<, soooo ... I had to smoke my menthol cig with basically no filter. It was a ... Well say strong experience xD

Old 07-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

The a/c in the livingroom broke. It is over 90 in most of my house. We're in the desert, so there's not even a breeze. Horrors.