Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-25-2013, 03:37 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Mine was up fairly high. It was the source of much mystery because apparently the lymphatic system drains downward, which means I should have had a cut or sore on my scalp that was draining downward, except.... I didn't. LOL
I was hoping you wouldnt be right, but...I think you are. Just had a third bump pop up, right behind my earlobe. Boo. Although if they are lymph nodes, I don't know why they're irritated. My ear feels fine, I'm not ill, everything else is just peachy. Stupid immune system. If they haveny gone down by tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctor.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 06-25-2013, 06:55 PM
such sights to show you

Low flow toilets, how I despise thee.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Low flow toilets, how I despise thee.
Yes. So much this.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekah View Post
So, I put a lot of effort into my dogs. Some might say too much. So when I feel like I'm not seeing rewards for my efforts it puts me into a bit of a funk.

I'm part of a dog performance group. We do shows incorporating agility, high jump, disc, races, relays, tricks and games to showcase dog training to the public. We just booked a big show which historically has been loads of fun with huge crowds and is definitely the flower in my group's cap as far as our booked venues go. The show is in a few weeks. I found out that I was passed over for invites this time around. What's worse, I feel like I can bring more to the table with my dogs than at least a few of the other people who were asked to attend.

So now I'm all butt hurt about it. I work hard to keep their skills up to date, and I consider many team members friends. So I get all emotionally invested in something that, I'm reminded, is run as more of a business. It makes me want to invest less of my free time and effort into the group of which, up until now, I've felt like a key member.

Bleh. I just want to go and play with my dogs.
This made me sad, I'm really sorry you're going through that and feel like that. I can't imagine you being passed over, from everything I've seen you and Cohen are an amazing team to watch even over the internet and it would be a joy to see you guys preform things in person.

It's sad when politics get involved and I really hope you are able to get passed this bump and keep having fun with them because you are great at training and your relationship with Cohen is something to be envied and emulated so I hope they realize that and what they're missing in not having you two there.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm All Ears

Sudden severe stomach aches that literally send me running to the bathroom as quick as I can (while I am at Walmart no less) suck. I wish I could figure out what is causing them. I was doing FINE for a long time, tried gluten free for a few weeks but didn't see any difference. I thought it was coffee and milk for sure but tonight I had chicken, veggies, peanuts, and rice.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm All Ears

Also, I don't listen to country music but was flipping the channel and landed on one and listened for a moment. Justin Moore If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away.

Line about how if he could go to heaven, he'd go find his old dog and take him hunting one more time....

Yeah..... bawling now, thanks.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Also, I don't listen to country music but was flipping the channel and landed on one and listened for a moment. Justin Moore If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away.

Line about how if he could go to heaven, he'd go find his old dog and take him hunting one more time....

Yeah..... bawling now, thanks.
ffffffffffffffff that song.
all I have to do is THINK about it and start tearing up.

country music. *shakes fist*

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Behavior Nerd

My vent is the fact that Wendy Davis has to filibuster for like 13 hours to prevent the ridiculous TX abortion bill from being voted on and that the Gov. is now threatening to have another special session rather than let the filibuster do its job.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

I feel...blah...for no apparent reason. It's one of those lay-in-bed-and-cry-at-Doctor-Who days. Fortunately I'm watching The End of Time Part 2, so that's almost guaranteed to happen.