Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-24-2013, 09:54 PM
orange iguanas.

I just really hated today. And as soon as I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a crummy day.
I was completely off my game and tired and just not motivated to do anything. And it was totally busy all morning with people coming in and the phone ringing off the hook, so of course I grabbed it when I was able to help out the receptionist. And lucky me every time I answered it, it was someone with a ton of questions or other needy things. So I didn't get a normal lunch break because I had tons of things I was trying to finish and didn't want to be like "k guys it's 1:00 time for lunch here's all my posty notes of things that need to be done BYE." So I went to lunch late and came back early so I could make all my phone calls before appointments started back up.

And then I get back from lunch and there's a urine sample that had been sitting there for an hour that no one bothered to look at. So I start to run it and then an appointment shows up and my "assistant" is doing I don't even know what, but I'm like... you need to either finish my UA or go in that appointment. Pick one. I can't do both. Rawr.

I actually normally don't mind Mondays much, even though it's an 11 hour day and they're always busy. I just completely wanted to quit at life today.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-24-2013, 09:54 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
What about when you have that one cool-ass coworker who reads and watches all the same things as you and people make fun of you when you nerd out over characters and have debates about works of FICTION in the workplace.

#nerdproblems #misunderstood
I actually met a patron like that at the races last week ... It was awesome

Old 06-24-2013, 10:04 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Oh god. Somebody that shouldn't have dogs ever has a malinois foster. Oh god. I'm waiting for the stories now.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Flexi leads and I are NOT friends. This is YESTERDAY, so you can imagine how it looks today.
I think I'm going to be SUPER glad for bathers at work this week.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm All Ears

Insomnia for the third night in a row WHY? You'd think after just getting 2 or so hours of sleep last night that I'd be tired. Nope.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:33 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
I just really hated today. And as soon as I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a crummy day.
I was completely off my game and tired and just not motivated to do anything. And it was totally busy all morning with people coming in and the phone ringing off the hook, so of course I grabbed it when I was able to help out the receptionist. And lucky me every time I answered it, it was someone with a ton of questions or other needy things. So I didn't get a normal lunch break because I had tons of things I was trying to finish and didn't want to be like "k guys it's 1:00 time for lunch here's all my posty notes of things that need to be done BYE." So I went to lunch late and came back early so I could make all my phone calls before appointments started back up.

And then I get back from lunch and there's a urine sample that had been sitting there for an hour that no one bothered to look at. So I start to run it and then an appointment shows up and my "assistant" is doing I don't even know what, but I'm like... you need to either finish my UA or go in that appointment. Pick one. I can't do both. Rawr.

I actually normally don't mind Mondays much, even though it's an 11 hour day and they're always busy. I just completely wanted to quit at life today.
Darn it I hate it when I am off my game at work I work at a fast paced kind of high stressed job wed/thurs-sun/mon & fri-sat I work evenings from 4 pm to 12am. Usually I can get a nap in between but Friday I didn't & had to work the whole day straight through ... That was tough

Old 06-25-2013, 08:33 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I have two bumps on my head right above and behind my ear. They don't look irritated, they don't itch...they are just two non circular lumps that are making my head HURT. What he heck. I noticed them last night and whenever I would sleep on that side of my head last night I'd wake up with a pounding headache. They kind of remind me of a lump I had that popped up on the side of my face at my jaw line.

They better go away or I'm going to be unhappy.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I have two bumps on my head right above and behind my ear. They don't look irritated, they don't itch...they are just two non circular lumps that are making my head HURT. What he heck. I noticed them last night and whenever I would sleep on that side of my head last night I'd wake up with a pounding headache. They kind of remind me of a lump I had that popped up on the side of my face at my jaw line.

They better go away or I'm going to be unhappy.
I had a lump pop up behind my ear like overnight, turned out to be an infected lymph node. Extremely painful and needed antibiotics. You might want to look at a diagram of where the lymph nodes lie and see if you think that could be it, because you'll want to see a Dr. if it is.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 AM
I'm All Ears

My project update failed five hours in last night. Bah. Redo but now everyone is here and using the project so I can't do it now. I have to wait till everyone is gone.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:49 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Sansa has grown from one of my least favorite characters to one of my favorites.
I never liked Sansa in the books, she seemed so weak to me. But the I think the actress who portrays her in the show has done a really stellar job of showing that her apparent passivity is actually a really clever survival tactic coming from a place of incredible strength and self-restraint.

My vent... I think Squash has some environmental allergies. Sadface. I always said that the ONE health problem I NEVER wanted to deal with in a dog was allergies... and now I have two. Time to start saving up for allergy testing, blargh.