Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-19-2013, 10:49 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I've never had a dog in a place with seasons!

IS THIS HOW SHEDDING IS?! IT'S KILLING ME!! GAHH!!

Merlin is losing all his winter coat I guess..and I brushed him FOREVER and he is shedding and GAHH!!!
Dogs in Miami just shed a bit constantly, I have never experienced such sudden shedding! LOL
Blech. i'm glad Happy doesn't take part in this. lol I can brush her for days and make sweaters out of the amount of fur I brush out, but we don't find her fur around the house and I can pet her and she can rub on my clothes and just... nothing really comes off her. It's fantastic because that was one of my biggest concerns when adopting her! Juno sheds way way way worse.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Top Dog

I'm so itchy. My hives were FINALLY resolving. Today I did a hay run at work, and...I'M SO ITCHY! No hives YET, but I have a feeling I know what set them off last time. I don't want to be allergic to hay/alfalfa. About all I can do it wear long pants/long sleeves, but it's freaking 100+ degrees in the summer. Also, I took a benedryl, and it's kicking in. I DON'T WANT IT TO KICK IN. I WANT TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO. I GET TO SLEEP IN IN THE MORNING. I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP. And yet when I take it at night in order to fall asleep, it does NOTHING. Ugh.

It is prairie hay, so maybe I'm just allergic to some plants that are harvested with it at certain times of the year? The hay barn is almost empty, so we should be getting fresh hay soon. Fingers crossed it's a different mixture (prairie hay can be ANYTHING. It's taken from the fields around the zoo and is literally prairie hay). At least I hope it's not the alfalfa that did it...
Old 06-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
The one time it would be great if my car could keep its mouth shut, it just keeps backfiring. -_-
Ticket, RedHotBabe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Total lack of sleep the past couple days meant yesterday I was flipping rapidly between mania and severe depression. My sensory issues were acting up - it made me want to crawl out of my skin. Couldn't stand physical contact yesterday to the point where when I had to shake hands with people I was going to the bathroom after to wash my hands and cry. Even wearing jeans and a jacket was hard.

Today was a little better, but I'm still having issues. At least I could shake hands with everyone like an adult during my certification course without freaking out.
Went on a 4.5 mile walk/jog with Middie Moo. I feel so much better now. . .
Old 06-20-2013, 04:46 AM
Taxiderpy

Something is blooming and it's making my lungs SUPER angry. So tired, but can't stay asleep because I keep hacking myself awake. Benadryl isn't fixing it, just making me even more sleepy. Waaaah.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Glutton for Crazy

In today's version of breaking my no-whining oath I have a client who arrived ten minutes before we opened, walked me into the building from the car already talking about their dog, talked my ear off before I could think straight for 20 minutes, and then brought in their edgy and fear aggressive bulldog. Yes, today I will be bitten, the question is who will win the pool of how expensive my hospital bill will be?
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Top Dog

My back is killing me today. I'm getting an MRI on it tonight and I'm a little scared of the outcome.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Sport Model Pug

My neck and shoulders are stiff today and my arms are still fatigued from yesterday's workout. I've wrapped my neck in Izzie's back on track crate blanket and it's working but I still have some woe.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 06-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Top Dog

I am scheduled 5a-9p tomorrow. That means I leave home at 4 am and get home at 10 pm. 8 hours of that is hiking in a full uniform 6-8 miles in the afternoon heat...lots if hills and rough terrain (no path). I'm tired already!
Old 06-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I got paid today and was all "YAY!!!!!!" until I looked again. They paid me then reversed the payment! WTF?! When I called to see wtf was going on they said it wasn't pulling up on their computer and theyd give me a call back, it better be soon. I need monies! >_<
Old 06-20-2013, 02:58 PM
orange iguanas.

For some reason recently, on my days off I have to force myself out of bed at 11am and I'm completely exhausted. It's frustrating because I don't want to sleep that late. If I go to bed at midnight there's no reason why I need to sleep to 11. I've never been a morning person but Ive usually been able to be up before 10! Really weird when most days I'm up at 6:30 for work so you'd think my body would be on an earlier schedule.

And. Too hot today.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013