Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I just saw Spamalot, and it was hilarious. BUT...the family sittng next to me (like, 12 seats away, since the balcony was empty) felt the need to send one person out about every 10 minutes for the entirety of the first act. Which meant they had to pass by me. I had Logan with me, so that meant I had to make him get up every time someone left or came back in (since I didn't get tickers until just before the show because they're half price then, they were out of accessible seats, so I told them to just stick me on the end of a row, but that meant Logan was blocking the path). THIS IS A MUSICAL. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

Fortunately, the ushers offered me a new seat after intermission, so he didn't have to get up at all until the end of the show The entire right section of that row was empty, so there was NOBODY to get up and be annoying
Ugh god how annoying

If was ice of the ushers to give you a new seat though

Old 06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

Relapse of Crohn's, chest cold/head cold, hips are killing me, entire body constantly feeling like it's throbbing lately. Suddenly - thrush.

Rage quitting my body now. I have no idea WTF is up with my health lately, but I'm rage quitting. And apparently going to the doctor so I can become some stereotypical pill popper for the rest of my life.

Rage. Quit.

THERE IS FUNGUS IN MY MOUTH.

So much rage quitting.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
He is... He drives really slow around the neighborhood and stares into windows. The truck doesn't even have plates from this province.
I would so go out with a huge camera and let him know he is being taped and watched. take good pics of the truck and license number . if he has no ill intents then he should smile and wave. if not , i would give the pics to the cops and complain. you could help save a life.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Friends of mine put down their old man dog today.

I'm trying not to sit over here and just sob uncontrollably. I'm thinking of hiding the post with the photos from my Facebook so I don't keep accidentally looking at it, because every time I see it, the urge to break into tears comes roaring back.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Top Dog

A woman and her child walked down our driveway past the house and Roman was out with me and did what he usually does... ran up and barked an inch from them. Unfortunately the kid's face was about level with Roman's so he got a 100 lb dog running up and barking RIGHT in his face and he started crying. I was right there and so called him/grabbed him ASAP.

The mom was very nice and said she didn't know it was private property and our driveway/path DOES go right down to the back (about 500'). However, I think it's fairly obvious as that it is, as the property is quite narrow, uniformly unkempt and sandwiched between two townhouse developments, and the driveway goes past our house and around a shed and then opens up at the back.

Here it is:

If you look on the left past the minivan there is a bit of wooden fence... she was about 15 ft further down the path.

Of course I apologized to the poor little kid and to the mom and asked if he was OK and explained that there's no point in going further because there are bushes and you can't get through.

But Jesus, I feel guilty and like I need to justify myself.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:04 PM

I am rage quitting my push mower, I was half way through the ****ing yard & the thing dies (cant handle the grass load which isn't THAT thick! ) for the 4th time, so I go to pull start it & the ****ing pull start cord COMES RIGHT OFF!!!! I am like really ....... REALLY????

We are in the process of buying a small multi purpose tractor ... cant. come. soon. enough!!!

Old 06-17-2013, 10:00 PM
orange iguanas.

I was all pumped about all this money I was going to save on dog food since I stocked up on that Go sale. I saved about $300, I figured my bank account would be super happy with that.

And then my father tells me "your car is leaking coolant. You need a new radiator. It's going to be $330."

STORY OF MY LIFE.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-17-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
A woman and her child walked down our driveway past the house and Roman was out with me and did what he usually does... ran up and barked an inch from them. Unfortunately the kid's face was about level with Roman's so he got a 100 lb dog running up and barking RIGHT in his face and he started crying. I was right there and so called him/grabbed him ASAP.

The mom was very nice and said she didn't know it was private property and our driveway/path DOES go right down to the back (about 500'). However, I think it's fairly obvious as that it is, as the property is quite narrow, uniformly unkempt and sandwiched between two townhouse developments, and the driveway goes past our house and around a shed and then opens up at the back.

Here it is:

If you look on the left past the minivan there is a bit of wooden fence... she was about 15 ft further down the path.

Of course I apologized to the poor little kid and to the mom and asked if he was OK and explained that there's no point in going further because there are bushes and you can't get through.

But Jesus, I feel guilty and like I need to justify myself.
That's so weird, I can see the pic on my phone but not when I'm on my laptop .... Huh, I figured it would be the other way around.

Oh & I got one of those protective case with the plastic shields over the screen that makes it harder to push ... So sorry for any typos :P

Old 06-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Other people's food pins on Pinterest have become my most unfavourite thing in the world.

All the pasta.
And bread stuffs.
Cakes and cookies.
Flour. and gluten.

That's a beautiful picture of some food that looks incredibly delicious and will most likely make me physically ill about thirty minutes after I eat it. Thank you for pinning that.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

I just dropped the BIGGEST HEAVIEST glass we have on my big toe. Its hurts like heck. It went blue within a few seconds. It BETTER not be broken. The **** glass fell right on my joint.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.