Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm All Ears

Goodness it is humid. I mowed the lawn and then set up my weave poles and did some (< 5 minutes) practice with each of the girls. It is 77 degrees outside, sun is mostly down.... I'm completely drenched in sweat. UGH.

Bubblebath. Now
Old 06-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Top Dog

My boyfriend and I are drifting apart. I'm not sure how to move forward. We have everything together. I don't hate him, but I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore. I have no idea what to do.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp
Old 06-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Top Dog

Arin, its awful to feel like that, i have been there as have many others, you just put your head down and move on and remember its just stuff.

I also have a son with him so we will always be tied together, be glad you dont have that!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:09 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
My boyfriend and I are drifting apart. I'm not sure how to move forward. We have everything together. I don't hate him, but I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore. I have no idea what to do.
I'm sorry you are feeling like that me & my OH went through a little bit of a rough patch like that a while back ...kind of like a "relationship funk"

What cured it was when he went to Houston for business for a fee months ... I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Old 06-16-2013, 12:12 AM
Top Dog

Mine just came back from a short trip to Vegas and is going to camp for a few days next week. But we work together so we see each other a LOT.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:35 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Came home around 5:30pm yesterday, had some dinner and then immediately crashed on the couch. Woke up a few hours later with enough energy to walk to bed... and then slept straight through til now. 13 hours of sleep. I had things to do :-/

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-16-2013, 07:52 AM
Club Terrible - President

Waking up to the smell of Bloo having diarrhea in her crate really wasn't how I wanted to start my day. FTR, Bloo has the worst smelling **** ever. Diarrhea is 10x worse.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Resident fainting goat

I have 13 wedding invites on my counter right now.

and my friend seriously gave me ATTITUDE because I only plan on attending those that are open bar.

Sorry I don't hate myself.

For my best friends I would attend their weddings if it was thrown in an alleyway.

...for other people... there better be booze. I am all about showing support and celebrating their new life together blablabla..

..but I need my champagne.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm halfway through my workday today. The dogs are noisy and insane and needy, I'm grumpy because I still hurt from getting thrown off a horse a few days ago. Cleaning kennels is not helping. Kind of looking forward to the wood job I get to switch to in a few hours.

It's fathers day. My blood dad is a POS. It just makes me sad. Everybody is all, "Oh, I love my dad, he's the greatest!" and I'm like "Cooooool." No Facebook for me today.

Guh.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 06-16-2013, 01:47 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
I'm halfway through my workday today. The dogs are noisy and insane and needy, I'm grumpy because I still hurt from getting thrown off a horse a few days ago. Cleaning kennels is not helping. Kind of looking forward to the wood job I get to switch to in a few hours.

It's fathers day. My blood dad is a POS. It just makes me sad. Everybody is all, "Oh, I love my dad, he's the greatest!" and I'm like "Cooooool." No Facebook for me today.

Guh.
You are a stronger person then me regarding FB ... I'm so addicted I couldn't stay away for a minute much less a whole DAY.

Ouch on the horse accident, last year I was kicked point blank in the shudder/chest area by a horse (a race horse with to grabs no less) hard enough to give me whip lash & send my glasses into the far corner of the stall. So I feel your pain on that aspect :/