Old 06-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Top Dog

Barking dog is barking

Annoying dog is annoying

Brat dog is ....ok, actually brat dog is sleeping

Crabby owner is crabby
Old 06-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Jin drama. Just when I think he can't get more crazy. Suddenly! He is more insane. Since I can't reply to him right now because I refuse to talk to him while no one is home with me, I'm just going to vent about it here.

Quote:
And the proof I was going to show you was a letter that was drafted, sealed and signed directly from my psychiatrist, telling you (PARTICULARLY YOU) what I originally began seeing her for stress and anxiety issues pertaining to things I turned on myself as a child, and pertaining to my marriage, as well as the progress that has come out of the sessions I have had with her so far. It was going to be her, an actual medical professional.
Er. Pretty sure medical professionals, particularly military medical profressionals, do not simply, happily, la-dee-da release patient information to whoever.

Quote:
I don't portray myself as a victim. I portray myself as someone who hasn't been listened to, or understood. You did not, for one second, consider that I really was trying to look after you, or to protect you.
Yeah, sorry, I was having issues listening and believing you were trying to protect me while you were SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS AND THROWING **** AROUND.

Quote:
I was trying to PROTECT you when I said you were being like your mother. I was trying to PROTECT you when I said you were irrational. I told you those particular things because you WERE exhibiting those qualities. I didn't want to you to have to stumble upon them when it was too late, because I knew you didn't want to be those things. I would have HELPED you change those things. I planned to stand beside you on ANYTHING you needed to change.
AKA, "As I've said, no other man would ever want you and I want to completely break you down and build you up how *I* like because *I* am the ONLY one who would stand beside you. YOU have to change FOR ME. THEN I can love you." I'm so tired of the mind games.

Quote:
And if we can have one, JUST ONE civil conversation, I can avoid that pain that causes me to say things I don't mean.
"Do X then I won't have to treat you like Y."

Quote:
Every time we speak face to face, I don't bully you. I let you feel my emotions. I let you look me in the eye.
Wat.

Last edited by Lyzelle; 06-10-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:42 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I have been looking forward to today for seriously 10 months. It was the first day of my summer program, and I still can't believe how it went. I mean, I was irritated it was going to rain but ****...

My hours are screwed, my co-teachers hours are screwed, I am SO SICK of being taken advantage of at work, and yet I dedicate so much of myself to it. Tension was so bad today my co-worker and i nearly got into it, and we get along SO well this never happens...

On top of everything they making us work overtime and then making us take "breaks" to releive it, because they won't pay overtime. But you pretty much have to work through your break. I refused to, and I left. So when I came back, I got bitched at because I didn't have some stuff done. So I stood up for myself and said when would you like me to do this? Response? I don't care just get it done some people get catered to and get of work early, but I'm a doormat apparently. I am so pissed. This has to be illegal or something. And to get yelled at on top of it for something out of my control. and then hung-up on when I tried to smooth things over with my co-worker

I am sooo frustrated, and so done. And it's only Monday I wish i could no call no show tomorrow
I was so mad I cried in the car the whole way home and now I'm all stuffy and my face is all red and blotchy, eyes are red and swollen. Hate it hate it hate it

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Wat.
Is "letting you feel [his] emotions" a euphemistic way of describing him flipping out at you? Because that's kind of what it sounds like and that is hilariously/scarily far gone.

(would say though that I think it's totally within the realm of possibility for a psychiatrist to write a letter like that if requested by the patient)
Old 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

The other forum I am a member of for some reason wont let me on all of the sudden ... I was like ... wat? I contacted the admin, hoping its a server glitch or something T_T
Old 06-10-2013, 07:07 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Not happy. What I was hoping would be a happy is...not. And now I just don't know. God dammit.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

My last day off was Monday (not today, but last Monday) my next isn't until Wednesday. I'm tired... And my eye hurts because there's somthing in it that won't come out. -_-

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:20 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Not happy. What I was hoping would be a happy is...not. And now I just don't know. God dammit.
Is that a new puppy I see in your avatar, blackrose? very very cute
Old 06-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post

Wat.
That's basically what I took away from that whole thing. I'm so glad you're getting away from him.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 06-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Sleep? Yes, it would be nice. But because I took a nap, it ain't gonna happen.

And also. I hate that I love this Secret Life of an American Teenager so much.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle