Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-09-2013, 09:39 AM
I'm All Ears

Worst cramps ever this morning.

I stayed in bed in the fetal position until 10. Now I do not want to do anything. I just want to curl up on my couch in the fetal position...
Old 06-09-2013, 09:50 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Boo, new neighbors. I was enjoying using their section of the yard for the dogs. LOL

Now I just hope a.) they're quiet and b.) they don't care about our dogs!

Old 06-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Silence, peasants.

Wesley kept on starting his 'pee walk' on our run, only to not pee. I know it's hot, but dude. He also felt it necessary every time we passed someone running in the opposite direction to make a pass at putting his gross sweaty nose with his hot breath on their thigh. He thinks this will achieve what??

And we passed a 5 y/o girl on a bike who shouted 'You have a CUTE DOG!'.
Cute, but not desirable.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 06-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
Wesley kept on starting his 'pee walk' on our run, only to not pee. I know it's hot, but dude. He also felt it necessary every time we passed someone running in the opposite direction to make a pass at putting his gross sweaty nose with his hot breath on their thigh. He thinks this will achieve what??

And we passed a 5 y/o girl on a bike who shouted 'You have a CUTE DOG!'.
Cute, but not desirable.
Your siggy makes me smile.

Carry on.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Bored Now.

Went as a rep for our brand at the exotics show today.

Instead of RACING MY CAR. I was told this was a mandatory event, so I CANCELLED MY PLANS and went, and half the sales staff didn't show up, then the GM and all his buddies went out and got hammered at a bar during the middle of the event - one of my coworkers left his 14-yr old daughter for me to babysit while he did that.

I'm now home, most of my day is gone, and I want to go hiking and get some exercise but the heat just wiped me out.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

My car is NOT a cop car! Stop slamming on your brakes and driving 10 under! If I was a cop I'd pull you over for aggravation!!! LOL

Oh and when you grab your seat belt? I can see it... Odds are cops can too!!!

Risk of driving a black charger I guess... Took me forever to figure out why suddenly so many cars were crawling in front of me! I clued in when I started seeing people grab their seatbelts...
Old 06-09-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm All Ears

Too ****ing hot. I want summer to go away now. I think Mia and Summer do too. and tonight is our first really hot agility practice. I hope my dogs actually run....
Old 06-09-2013, 07:46 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I'm so screwed for school.

I'm going back to university, since I went and F'd up my back bad enough that I can no longer be a medic. There goes 3 YEARS of schooling, thousands of dollars, and a 90+% average. I'm still bitter, can you tell?

I cant take anything here school wise, I need to move. I'm trying to find a rental place. Guess what a 2 bedroom starts at? $900! I could go bigger and get a room mate but try to find one that I can trust with Katie? I'm looking at day cares for Katie. I cant find one. She is very anti social and needs a smaller setting. She has gone everywhere with me as a baby/toddler, but she still has a very small circle of people she is OK around. Its just the way she is, so I have to be careful on my daycare selection.

I cant work while I'm in school, I just cant do school full time, look after a toddler, study and work. So I looked into online or part time courses. There isn't ANYTHING that I am interested in at all. I found one thing. Cardiology Tech that is online with some practical parts. I'm looking into it, but I'm not sure if it's what I want.

I just don't know what to do. Is it so much to ask to be able to go to school for something I actually want and get a job were I make more than $15/hr??!!! Apparently.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 06-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Top Dog

If it makes you feel any better, the place my mil is renting up her to live in while she works for us is 1200, it's a bedroom and a bathroom...that's it!
Old 06-09-2013, 08:26 PM
F150 and a .30-06

True, but Ft Mac is $$. This is the ghetto in Edmonton. The cheapest place I found was $900

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show