Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Top Dog

Trouble making drama mongers. Hate them. You don't like my breeding plans......don't freaking read them....they offend you...great! I'd never place a puppy with you or anyone you know....that is my right as the breeder!!!!!
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Top Dog

I have a final exam today, and I need to get a 91% or better to get an A in the class. :[ If I get a 66% or higher on the exam, I'll get an A-, so it isn't as though I'm going to do poorly, but I really wanted an A, and I'm not confident about the material at all.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Aware

Rain, rain, go away...

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 06-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Top Dog

If your dog takes a **** in the hallway at the vet clinic and you fail to tell me, I don't know that your dog took a ****. Which means that the next client that comes through will probably track that **** everywhere and push it into the impossible to clean carpet. And then you will get an alert put on your file that your dog **** all over the place. I'm having a ****** day.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
You have an awful aunt, and some amazing friends. <3
Yes, yes I do <3

My finger itches. Like, A LOT.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I want this soooo badly- it was released today:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f49...20loot%20chest

I totally can't justify spending $100 on it, though! I went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to order it and decided against it.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 06-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Top Dog

I am so super nervous and anxious about the children's dance recital tonight. Lilah I am not really worried about, just your normal mama jitters. Cian though, sigh...love my special little snowflake but gah! I know he is going to not really do that dances, and that is fine, thats why I love this studio...its for the love and fun of dance not perfection. HOwever, I am very worried about him being back and offstage without me. Last year the younger kids moms said it was a bit chaotic and they were glad they stayed...this year they asked all parents to leave. I hope the volunteers watch him closely!!! He tends to wander off, especially if he comes up with an idea...everything else just flies out of his head.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
Seriously. I almost reached through the screen and slapped her.

Sorry some people suck so much.
I read this thread last night and just went I just don't understand how people can have the nerve to say stuff like that!

Who CARES if you have a service dog? I just can't imagine seeing it as a bad thing. If Logan helps you and makes your life easier, your aunt should be happy. Heck, ANYONE should be happy for you!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 06-07-2013, 12:20 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Your aunt should be happy for you that you found something to make YOUR life easier & more enjoyable. Heck I would be happy to see more service dogs in this era where doctors often times shove pills & prescriptions at people.

@ red chrome: they are just haters ... Anyone who wouldn't want a puppy from Judge is an idiot anyway :P

Old 06-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Are you dead yet?

I've lost nearly 40 pounds since this time last year. I used to weigh over 250lbs.

I've built muscle, grown my hair out, and aside from smoking cigarettes have been taking awesome care of myself. It shows.

I look better than I have in years, and I've never felt more alone. I see people starting to treat me differently now that I'm less fat. Guys and girls show interest in me immediately instead of needing to get to know my personality to like me. I don't want any of them, though. The dude I'm pretty sure I'm in love with seems to be waiting around, silently rejecting me but still being nice enough to keep me around until I'm physically what he wants. Fat chance, bud. Love me for what I am now, or **** off when I'm hot and you want to get up on this. I can't allow myself to really believe he'd be so manipulative but it's always creeping in the back of my mind.

People all through my life have taken from me, taken my generosity and my respect and my kindness. Sucked it all out of me until I was broken and bitter and had to withdraw from everything to recharge my faith in people. And it's happening again. I'm giving so much to someone I care for so much, and I don't think he'd **** on me if I was burning alive.

I'm so stupid.

Oh, and I make too much money to get any financial assistance in my current situation, working fulltime and trying to feed myself and my roommate and my dog, pay rent and bills (3/4 of my 1200/month paycheck) and still somehow save so I can get out of this shithole someday. But people who do nothing all day can get food stamps no problem. Just not me, someone who ****ing works for a living. What a crock of horseshit.