Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Top Dog

I have a feeling tomorrow will be an early day at work . since my daycare doesn't open for another half an hour after that, I'm planning to leave the lad with the car. This means, however, that I won't be able to come home to let the pup out. Since we aren't allowed to bring our pets just for funsies, my plan is to bathe the squirt at lunch/after work, thus giving me a reason to have him there. I'm sure he won't mind trading another bath for an empty bladder...
Old 05-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Top Dog

We don't have a washer and dryer, I have to take the laundry to the laundromat. We go through a LOT of clothing because we have to wear a uniform for work and it gets disgusting, then we change when we get home to train our dogs, those clothes get disgusting, then we shower and change into our relax for the night clothes. I wash all of our clothing together. STOP LEAVING FOOD ROLL IN YOUR PANTS. ARGHGHHGHGHHA!!!! Nothing makes me more angry than going to get my clean clothes out of the dryer and bits of dehydrated (from the dryer) food roll are stuck to my freakin' underwear. GROSS. HOW HARD IS IT TO EMPTY YOUR POCKETS??!?!??!?

Also, I just shelled out $180 on heartworm/flea meds for the dogs...for the month of June *sigh*
Old 05-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I just tried on my fancy pants for the interview tomorrow. They are tight. And that makes me so sad. I've been running every other day, and with the exception of a few nights with friends, have been very good about eating healthy.

I was all excited because I thought they would be good and loose. Sad day.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

why do I expect help from anybody... ever.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 05-30-2013, 07:38 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
We don't have a washer and dryer, I have to take the laundry to the laundromat. We go through a LOT of clothing because we have to wear a uniform for work and it gets disgusting, then we change when we get home to train our dogs, those clothes get disgusting, then we shower and change into our relax for the night clothes. I wash all of our clothing together. STOP LEAVING FOOD ROLL IN YOUR PANTS. ARGHGHHGHGHHA!!!! Nothing makes me more angry than going to get my clean clothes out of the dryer and bits of dehydrated (from the dryer) food roll are stuck to my freakin' underwear. GROSS. HOW HARD IS IT TO EMPTY YOUR POCKETS??!?!??!?
This ^^^ my OH does this WHY is so HARD for men to empty their pockets ??? I guess I shouldn't wonder about that because I can't even get him to be neat about simple things :/
Old 05-30-2013, 09:26 PM
orange iguanas.

I spent $120 on my rat at the vet today. Why oh why do I not work with exotic savvy vets so that I wouldn't have to pay that!
And my poor boy had to be poked with a needle gauge much too large for a little rat, but the solution was too thick for a smaller gauge needle. He was a very good boy but he sure did squeal for that. And I get to do it to him myself in 2 weeks. Fantastic.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Top Dog

My vent? I've been asked a million times this week "Do you have any of those all-natural dog treats?" "Do you have any organic dog foods?" "I need a dog food that is natural!" "I need a dog food that is holistic!" "Oh! This canned food is gluten free! I think that is supposed to be really good!". And then I show them good quality foods like say...Acana... and because it doesn't say "all natural" or "holistic" they think they aren't good. People...'natural' and 'holistic' are marketing terms with no real definition. The one food that says it's organic, doesn't have ALL organic ingredients. Gluten is only an issue if your dog has allergies to it.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:54 PM
Top Dog

The husband's job is still stringing them along...."Good night Wesley. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning"

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 05-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

If my father in law doesn't quit picking out all of MY personality flaws and blaming everything on me, I will lose my $#!t. I am to the point I'm just going to call him on all his bull and leave. And if my husband keeps allowing it to happen... Not ready to think about that possibility yet, but I can't always be the one with balls in the family. I am now working 12.hour days and still trying to keep up with everything at home and it's crap. I'm getting to the breaking point. This if the second time in three years I've let my dreams go to work around his life.

/whine

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Allons-y!

Cricket somehow opened up a spot on her tail this evening It was looking so good earlier today too.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!