Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
This may rub people the wrong way but seriously it pisses me off... Using tragedies to promote your agenda makes you a dick. No I do not want to hear your rant about how all religious people are stupid right now. K thanks.

Now I remember why I don't really talk to you much anymore. Can't seem to have a conversation with you about anything that does not circle back into either a religious or political debate. It's hard to enjoy spending time with someone who sits around criticizing people 24/7. I know you disagree with xyz. I know I know I know. I've heard it 1000 times before. So has every other person you've come into contact with.

I just do not understand how people get so encompassed by such thoughts that they seem to lose their compassion for other people. :/
I'm with you on this. 1000%

Some people should not be allowed to work with me, or I will stab them. One of my co-workers today was complaining about how much her cat sheds. She asked my opinion on shaving him, I told her unless she was planning on shaving him 100% bald, she'll just have shorter hairs to sweep up. She then tells me that she really loves her cat and doesn't want to get rid of him, but he sheds too much. OH GOOD LORD. If you can't handle shedding, don't get a furry animal. Then, because I didn't want to punch her already, she told everyone that she can't wait to have kids because they will be so much easier to care for and will be less messy. That got the hold group riled up.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 05-22-2013, 08:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Stress stress stress stress stress. Stress at work, stress because Future Puppy is coming and will be changing household dynamics, stress because Mike is about ready to sign hos enlistment papers and I'm not ready yet...OMG. Too much stress.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:16 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Solo many biting knats here! Oh & my parents shepherd mix is a submissive urinator ... I HATE submissive urinators

Old 05-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Are you dead yet?

My heart is completely broken and I'm probably leaving Ohio and going to Washington state. My roommate has lost his job (we worked together) and is likely going to leave, which means I need to find another place to live. I'm so ****ing shattered. We bonded so tightly and were attached at the hip nearly 24/7 for the past six months, and I feel like I'm losing such a powerful force in my life if he goes... but I don't think I can convince him to stay. I've tried.

I'm so tired of giant changes spinning my life 180 degrees. I want stability, in people, financially, location-wise... I'm worn so thin it hurts to breathe right now. I'm sorry to be dark and bummed out on a vent/rant thread. I'm usually angry but I don't have any anger left, just stupid weakness.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
My heart is completely broken and I'm probably leaving Ohio and going to Washington state. My roommate has lost his job (we worked together) and is likely going to leave, which means I need to find another place to live. I'm so ****ing shattered. We bonded so tightly and were attached at the hip nearly 24/7 for the past six months, and I feel like I'm losing such a powerful force in my life if he goes... but I don't think I can convince him to stay. I've tried.

I'm so tired of giant changes spinning my life 180 degrees. I want stability, in people, financially, location-wise... I'm worn so thin it hurts to breathe right now. I'm sorry to be dark and bummed out on a vent/rant thread. I'm usually angry but I don't have any anger left, just stupid weakness.
I'm sorry is he leaving the state or just moving home to save? Maybe you can find a cheaper area and remain nearby? I know he cost of living in some areas is insane here!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 05-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Are you dead yet?

He's going... Somewhere. I don't know what he's decided. It doesn't matter, what I know is we will never see each other once we no longer work together or live together. I am a reclusive person and so is he, we would keep in touch every now and then to maintain some delusions of friendship, but we wouldn't be the same.

Time for yet another fresh start somewhere new. Maybe this time it won't end horribly.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Man... It's really too much all at once. I'm losing my grip.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Original Twin

I got into my first car accident ever today. My car is drivable, but I was supposed to sell it next week and use that money to start my moving fund.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm All Ears

Severe weather this morning has me all on edge.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
He's going... Somewhere. I don't know what he's decided. It doesn't matter, what I know is we will never see each other once we no longer work together or live together. I am a reclusive person and so is he, we would keep in touch every now and then to maintain some delusions of friendship, but we wouldn't be the same.

Time for yet another fresh start somewhere new. Maybe this time it won't end horribly.
Hugs. Wish you could move out here. As far as I know sweet72*** is still looking for someone to rent her basement and she wouldn't mind Eve at all. I think my work is hiring too.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle