Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Love My Mutt <3

There's a severe thunderstorm warning here. A kid a few doors over. Opened the door to see the rain and their dog ran out after getting startled by some major thunder. Just as a truck was racing down our street (I don't know wtf is up with that, we're on a short, quiet street).

I saw the dog get hit when I looked out my window at screaming,threw on a robe and ran out to help. There was nothing that could be done

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Renegade just jumped on the couchand full on attacked me. Without me prompting him or anything, I had just grabbed Nacho to stop harassing him.

I don't know wtf to do and thinking about it makes me want to bawl. Thank god it was me he went after.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Top Dog

I'm really sorry on all accounts Jess. *hugs*

I don't know what I'd do if I witnessed a dog being hit by a car..

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 05-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Top Dog

My perfectly planned AI breeding with one of the best dogs in the country didn't take. 0/2.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Top Dog

Oh Jess. I am so sorry you had to see that.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm All Ears

This may rub people the wrong way but seriously it pisses me off... Using tragedies to promote your agenda makes you a dick. No I do not want to hear your rant about how all religious people are stupid right now. K thanks.

Now I remember why I don't really talk to you much anymore. Can't seem to have a conversation with you about anything that does not circle back into either a religious or political debate. It's hard to enjoy spending time with someone who sits around criticizing people 24/7. I know you disagree with xyz. I know I know I know. I've heard it 1000 times before. So has every other person you've come into contact with.

I just do not understand how people get so encompassed by such thoughts that they seem to lose their compassion for other people. :/
Old 05-22-2013, 05:22 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I hit a deer last night! It's a semi-residential area under development & there are fewer places for the deer to go.

Still, why do the dumb things always wait til you are RIGHT ON TOP of them??? I didn't even see where he came from! Luckily I wasn't going very fast & he was kind of in mid jump. So I clipped him with my fender & kind of spun him around away from my truck so I didn't completely run him over.

Stupid deer :P

Old 05-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Top Dog

It's. your. job. to. plan. meals.

So. plan. them.

Please.

If you're not going to cook dinner, please tell me that before I'm starving so I can figure out what to feed myself.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
This may rub people the wrong way but seriously it pisses me off... Using tragedies to promote your agenda makes you a dick. No I do not want to hear your rant about how all religious people are stupid right now. K thanks.

Now I remember why I don't really talk to you much anymore. Can't seem to have a conversation with you about anything that does not circle back into either a religious or political debate. It's hard to enjoy spending time with someone who sits around criticizing people 24/7. I know you disagree with xyz. I know I know I know. I've heard it 1000 times before. So has every other person you've come into contact with.

I just do not understand how people get so encompassed by such thoughts that they seem to lose their compassion for other people. :/
Anybody who uses any tragedy to uproot their agenda drives me nuts, no matter what it is.

If I see one more "BUY MY NOVEL AND 2% GOES TO THE ONE FUND! BOSTON STRONG!" kind of flyer on the subway I am going to lose it.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:42 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I wouldn't call myself "religious" but I even prayed for those affected by the tornado & their animals

That's sad that folks would do that ... Shame on them