Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I know you guys are trying to be helpful but everybody chiming in about THEY met somebody and have a FANTASTIC boyfriend/SO/husband just kind of feels like punching the still-single girl in the face.
Forget I said anything please.

Moving on I ate one of Payton's mini cupcakes, and now all I want is to eat all the cupcakes forever.
Beanie, you are so helpful, so motivational especially when it comes to fitness and eating and healthy habits.... Now I want you to take that punched feeling and turn it into action! I haven't met my partner online, but know plenty who have. There's no shame in it. I'd try out a paid membership site. Just for a month to try it out.

DO IT. Make a profile THIS WEEKEND.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:10 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
I know you guys are trying to be helpful but everybody chiming in about THEY met somebody and have a FANTASTIC boyfriend/SO/husband just kind of feels like punching the still-single girl in the face.

Moving on I ate one of Payton's mini cupcakes, and now all I want is to eat all the cupcakes forever.
I know what you mean but just saying... it's worth giving the online thing a shot even if you think it's lame now.

and wait... you ate a dog cupcake? LOL I assume it was not like a dog treat type thing and an actual real human grade cupcake? lol cause that would be weird. Although I have eaten a dog biscuit before.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:

Well, then I'll just remind you that BOYS HAVE COOTIES AND THEY'RE ICKY AND STINKY! ;-)

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm All Ears

Benaie, we can be single together! Yeah I get ya though. I feel like I fail at any/all courtship. I got a text from some random relative saying 'try this dating site!' Ugh... I just don't know.

I am going to yet another church singles group this weekend. Hopefully that's a good start to something. I'm feeling rather defective. :/

Anyways, I also bought a bag of cherries this week and I went to eat them and only about half of them are any good. The others are too soft/overripe. Sad day.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Top Dog

I just went into my brother's graduation. The douchhe at the door keep demending to know my disability before entering. Way to go, yell at an autistic person, that accomplishes a lot, asshole. Plus asking what my disability is is illegal (nevermind that is ****ing says what he's for on his ****ing patches!!!) This is the college of health professions, they should know better. I'm also alumni. Have some respect. The dean WILL be hearing about this.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:35 PM
orange iguanas.

Urrrgghhh I'll never be able to afford to move out. Whinewhinegroan.

Also someone brought their dog in today to be neutered and when she came to pick him up, made some comment like "I didn't even know he had testicles." Note, this woman had her daughter with who was like, in her teens. So she's certainly old enough. I just... I can't... my brain doesn't understand how you can be confused about that. And this person is reproducing. These are the kind of people that YES, absolutely need to neuter their dogs when they're young lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
retriever crazy

Both my brothers forgot my birthday. One called after a sister called and bitched him out... I have the best brothers in the world.... NOT!

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 05-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Love My Mutt <3

****. Bought the new Fromm Game Bird cat kibble to try with the ferrets. Open the bag and it's the wrong shape. I CAN'T FEED THEM THIS. Craaaaap. That's a pain.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay21 View Post
Both my brothers forgot my birthday. One called after a sister called and bitched him out... I have the best brothers in the world.... NOT!
I don't think my brother has ever said happy birthday to me, at least not since I was 10!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Aware

I absolutely detest dishes, and I'm the only person in the household who puts any effort whatsoever towards them. If the dishwasher is empty... people still put their dishes in the sink. WHY?

I work from home, that does NOT mean I have time or energy to do all of the chores around the house.