Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Top Dog

Even more crap from the offices.

Jin's paperwork is now "missing" and somehow "due" a month early. He's being told to go to the gym, every day, at 6:15am. (When he's already been told to go every day anyway, so what does the time matter?)

He typically gets home around 4pm on the days he comes home, like tomorrow. End of work day is 4:30pm. So he's supposed to get a flu shot and take his paperwork to his supervisor in under 30 minutes. And then Friday he has to turn around and have a mock PT test at 5:30am, plus more office crap until noon or so. Keep in mind, he's been gone for 4 days, and will be gone another 4 days starting Sunday. He's only had ONE 5 day break in the last month, but he's been on 4 different 5 day tours. Grand total, he's only been homehome for maybe 10 days in the past 5 or 6 weeks. HAWC has somehow "lost" his paperwork from his running eval.

They are trying to screw him out of the Italy orders SO BAD. And it's pathetic.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am going to kill Bees. Stupid rat has gotten out of her cage SEVEN TIMES in the span of two hours. *beats rat over head*

Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 PM
We are Home.

Jeremys work wont give him the raise he has earned and now wants to say THAT job comes before the second job he is having to pick up because they wont pay him a decent wage for the work and time he puts in. Today we were spending the last hour together before he had to go to work eating ice cream with the kids and he gets a text from his boss "are you on your way you need to be here NOW". It happens everytime we try to do something as a family.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Top Dog

Romney is making my blood boil on this debate. Almost makes me not want to watch it.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Romney is making my blood boil on this debate. Almost makes me not want to watch it.
I'm not watching it. Thank God I do not have cable...

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Top Dog

Had to buy a bridesmaid dress today that i hate....its one of the most popular styles but short and strapless does NOT look good on short and fat:/ Then, I called to make an appt and had them check to make sure they had the style in my size. They assured me they did. I get there and of course, nope. They had me try on one that fit in a similar way but there are no mirrors in the dressing rooms so who knows what the actual dress will look like.....I have been having major anxiety about this **** dress since it was picked.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Felurian

Bridesmaid dresses are the best reason in the world to avoid being part of the wedding party I've managed to avoid that particular hell several times.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Sadly I can avoid watching him all I want but I hear ALL about it on FB. Stupid deep south.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Love My Mutt <3

They're turning off my water for a few hours tomorrow. Of course, when I have a ton of stuff to do that requires water.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Sadly I can avoid watching him all I want but I hear ALL about it on FB. Stupid deep south.
Yeah. I hate the blind support of him. They are supporting a man who doesn't support them(or any demographic). I don't get it.

"Because he isn't Obama". I still don't get how that is a good reason to support a guy who has the moral ethics of Nixon and the economics of Bush.

That's all I got for a rant.