Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-16-2013, 07:54 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
World Cynosport ftw?
There's one in July, but there aren't a lot of their trials around here either. Just a couple a year that I know of.

Anyway, I'm officially that crazy dog lady now because I entered one in a neighboring state that will require travel and a hotel stay.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Are you dead yet?

My dog is a giant shithead and it seems like all her manners have gone out the window. I'm not even sure where to begin retraining her because my roommate who I love dearly just wants to spoil her and make her happy, which is making her even MORE of a shithead.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Kung Pow Fish

my lady bits are KILLING ME. never ride a brand new bike with a wobbly seat for 5 miles and be like "oh ill be fine it doesnt hurt much"

dontjudgeme.jpg
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Tuesday my throat was sore. Wednesday my throat was sore, my nose was congested, and I had no energy. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, nose almost completely congested (can't breathe out of it), and now my lungs feel like they are full of nastiness.

I want it to go away.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 05-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm feeling really triggered today by something that happened to me a long time ago. I'm not sure what caused the trigger, but its making me feel really on edge today and slightly panicky.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm All Ears

I am stressed about everything and really don't want to be. I'm getting flash backs to my years of anxiety issues and I don't want to go here again. Trying to take positive steps to confront the problems and remind myself it will work out and everything will end up ok.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Top Dog

Roommate is still in the hospital. We've been feeding and taking care of his dog for almost two weeks and his rent is paid through Tuesday. He has no money and his car is on my lawn. He won't be back by Tuesday and all of his crap is still here. What the eff am I supposed to do now? I want to charge him up the ass for feeding his dog and keeping his **** here afterwards, but I know he doesn't have the money and Brian will be pissed at me. But I'm losing money by letting him keep his **** here in his room and paying to feed his dog. He didn't even sign a lease. Ugh.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Top Dog

Aikon came up lame and ill this am
Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Roommate is still in the hospital. We've been feeding and taking care of his dog for almost two weeks and his rent is paid through Tuesday. He has no money and his car is on my lawn. He won't be back by Tuesday and all of his crap is still here. What the eff am I supposed to do now? I want to charge him up the ass for feeding his dog and keeping his **** here afterwards, but I know he doesn't have the money and Brian will be pissed at me. But I'm losing money by letting him keep his **** here in his room and paying to feed his dog. He didn't even sign a lease. Ugh.
How much stuff does he have - will it all fit in his car? It would kind of suck for you to have to do it but you could pack up all his stuff, put it in his car, and that would leave you able to rent out the room.
I would take a small bit of pity on him since he is in the hospital, tell him you're not charging him for feeding the dog or any additional rent (since I'm sure he will have hospital bills $$$$) - but get his stuff out and find someone else to rent the room so you are no longer losing money.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 05-16-2013, 12:42 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Arrgh I was walking back to the house after my run the other day & all of the sudden I felt a searing pain in the area btw my shoulder & my neck ... It felt like someone jabbed an 18 gauge needle in me!

At first I thought that I hit a mesquite branch or something I didn't, it couldn't have been a stinging insect because I am allergic & I would have had a reaction ... But it itched like crazy all day yesterday & was sore! So maybe that was the reaction? I usually have a kind of typical reaction to stings (like of like an asthma attack) so WTH bit me???