Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-14-2013, 11:37 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Buh, migraine. I'm such a freaking idiot... generally only certain foods trigger them, I know what most of those triggers are, I go "oooh, chocolate!" and eat it anyways.
Same here ... yet I do it anyway because its soooo worth it. luckily its mostly milk chocolate that does it, dark doesnt really effect me.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Sit! Good dog.

THE DOGS JUST ATE MY HAM!!!!!!!!

Takes over a day to prepare that fecker!

Little gits!!!!!!!!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Two people so far have backed out on coming to pic up the chaise lounge we have listed on both Craigslist and Freecycle. Its FREE. Its in my way. I cannot set up my sewing area until we get rid of it. I hate it. Its ugly and I don't want it here. We can't get it out of the office (How the hell did we get it in here?! I wish I could remember, maybe then we could get it out!!!!!!) We were going to set it curbside and just put a sign on it that said "free take me" but we can't get it out, and its starting to rain. I don't care if it gets wet, but I doubt anyone is going to take it wet (that sounded super dirty and now I'm giggling). But seriously, I WANT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I need a place to do my sewing.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Top Dog

I am so unbelievably mad at the Nissan dealership. They've had my car for TWO WEEKS, didn't call me last week to let me know that the parts were back ordered, didn't call me to tell me that one part basically has an estimated time of arrival of NEVER, didn't call me this morning like they promised, and basically have completely screwed themselves out of me ever going back. And their manager was supposed to call me four and a half hours ago and I have heard NOTHING.

And the guy who's supposed to be handling all this was all "Well I'm really sorry and I don't have an excuse but is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" Um GO BACK TWO WEEKS AND DON'T **** THIS UP. That would be awesome. Failing that, just give me my **** car back.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
I am so unbelievably mad at the Nissan dealership. They've had my car for TWO WEEKS, didn't call me last week to let me know that the parts were back ordered, didn't call me to tell me that one part basically has an estimated time of arrival of NEVER, didn't call me this morning like they promised, and basically have completely screwed themselves out of me ever going back. And their manager was supposed to call me four and a half hours ago and I have heard NOTHING.

And the guy who's supposed to be handling all this was all "Well I'm really sorry and I don't have an excuse but is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" Um GO BACK TWO WEEKS AND DON'T **** THIS UP. That would be awesome. Failing that, just give me my **** car back.
We had SO many issues with the Nissan dealership in the springs. I HATE them. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with their idiocy!!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Glutton for Crazy

90210 ended? I'm so bummed, another one of my teen spirit tv shows gone.

Sadsigh.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
We had SO many issues with the Nissan dealership in the springs. I HATE them. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with their idiocy!!!
The one on Academy? I am seriously in awe of their shitty service. And apparently the one on Woodmen is almost as bad - my parents took their Xterra there three times and STILL had issues with it.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
The one on Academy? I am seriously in awe of their shitty service. And apparently the one on Woodmen is almost as bad - my parents took their Xterra there three times and STILL had issues with it.
Academy. I lit the manager up at that one. I was SO beyond pissed at them!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:53 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I hate waiting. That is all. I need to know NOW.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 05-14-2013, 05:22 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Be careful if you have you have your car fixed on warranty or insurance, here there has been a rash of insurance companies using cheap, barely passable parts in cars to save money. It's not the auto parts place's fault, it's the insurance company pulling the strings. Forcing the body shop to use the parts they are willing to pay for or they threaten not to pay them.

Also it takes forever because since the insurance pays the garage they milk for as much time as they can because time = money.

Not saying every insurance company or garage does this but just a heads up that there are some naughty ones out there.